Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want this mouse not for gaming (or daily use) but as a momento, I'm having so much fun with the game and with the community but I cant deny it that sooner or later i have to quit this game too (just like the previous game i've played like Ragnarok,Rising Force,WoW, Perfect World, etc.,) the PRO is growing each day that past by, so its not very impossible (well we have 3 servers now) that this game will be well-known all over the world and i may not be in that community anymore, but at least i have the momento and will be proudly say "In my days, there are only 3 region kanto, johto and hoenn and i catch all their native pokemon" :')

Will basically i wont use the mouse, it will be put in display forever.. lol

IGN: Xero10

Ty for da Giveaway Shamu

IGN: Somes

I'd like da mouse cuz.. it looks kewl, i can't afford one , never had one tbh xD

Imma play CS and COD series with it lewl. lm.ao.. Thanks again for da gibawayz!!

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

ingame name: andresito2

i would like to have this badass mouse because i never had a gamming mouse before and i dont think ill have one in the near future due they are expensive here in my country :P so it will be awesome to win this one :)

Hi Devs , Thanks For Doing This Event To Us...

By The Way My InGame Name / IGN : AbyssConduit

and the reason why i want the mouse is i need it... my mouse in my house that im using right now is a bit lagging / glitching out , and im not really leaving my house if anything important cause i am a youtuber , and im a fresh graduated student so i dont have any money yet to buy new one , my parents work hard for our living and i cant ask much , and im trying to find a job soon and work to get money to buy new mouse and gaming set-up but i saw this one , so yeah this might be help if i win this , but if im not , its okay too , but you did a pretty good job here shane :D

goodluck for all the participant :D

Nice giveaway Shane! I would love to have this claw! Why? Because, my asus laptop touch pad sucks and it needs a hand :devil:. More like it needs a claw just like this one ASUS STRIX CLAW! :Heart-eyes:

IGN: Xagnus

yello!

well i want to join the mouse-chase because my old mouse, which isnt even that old (damn you logitech), is giving me problems. double click's a pain, dragging releases in the middle of said dragging etc. small things that can annoy you to no end. anyway, that mouse would solve these problems + it would look super awesome cool next to my asus laptop :o