Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I own a cat and I don't want him to be lonely. I feel like he needs something to play with. I think my cat will surely love to chase this kind of mouse :V

That was just a joke :Grin: Right now, I'm playing with a mouse that has a faulty right click, I would want to buy but I don't have any money nor work yet cause I am still studying.

IGN: IanXilef

IGN : Bojack

The reason I want this mouse is because I dnt have a mouse and I am currently using my laptops inbuilt mouse...which sucks sometimes and was looking to buy one myself. and moreover this mouse looks cool...and I can't wait to get my hands on it xD..and thnx for this give away Shane :)

I've been meaning to buy a new mouse for a while because my current one likes to double click now and then when I meant to click once. I'm just both lazy and out of money when it comes to getting a new mouse. (Mostly the lazy part.) And that's pretty much it. :)

IGN: Gruntzone360

Actually, I want that mouse not for me, but i'm gonna gift it to my friend whose mouse is kindaaaa (EHH) xD. He's been away for a month on his country and i'm thinking to gift him something. We both play online games together and he keeps complaining about his mouse being so broken. I believe this mouse is a great surprise for him and a surprise showing that I care for him ;) ;) xD.

IGN : Nutty

Goodluck to everyone!

n5HRxp0.png

IGN: Blackburn009

I would love this mouse because I have used trackpad for gaming all my life, which is the only reason I'm not challenger in League of Legends (and I am instead stuck in bronze)

It's also my birthday on the 16th so you don't have to get me anything else for my birthday

d72ce05b94a0d3d0981b70705b9d570f.png

the only girl for me ♥

HELLO

I would like to inroll myself in this competition.

Username:KPgary

Game Time:103 Hrs

Why I want this mouse??

Well all gamers have a dream; to get all types of gaming equipments. Gaming Mouse has much more benefits than normal mouse. Gaming mouses have much better precision optics which is important for ur mouse to be much accurate as possible.

Its got much more buttons and I must say it looks ridiculously cool. I have never used gaming mouse before so I dont know the function of those extra buttons. But if i get one it would be fun to figure it out, :Crazy:

and finally gaming mouse got better comfort design than normal mouse like Palm design,Claw design and Finger design.

Sorry if it looks Boring. But that is why I want that mouse; for better gaming experience.

Thank You

width=387pxhttps://i.imgur.com/EQvF9AS.png[/img]

A real fighter doesn't dash off in the pursuit of next victory or throw a fit when experience a loss.

A real fighter ponders about his upcoming battles