Shane's Gaming Mouse Giveaway

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know that once u start reading this chat and wanting to know why i should get the mouse.. you would wish that you would have read this earlier. Just messing around. I have been faithful to my razer diamondback for 10 years, about time for it to die and be replaced by this new mouse. :Grin:

IGN: Rennac

Would be awesome to have, never had a gaming mouse before, and my 15 dollar mouse is wearing out :P

Joined this week and have to say, this is the pokemon game I have been searching for. Thank you.

i want this mouse this mouse because i have been using my laptop's touchpad for 2 years without any single mouse to use since i have limited money,i hope i win this so i can play more freely and enjoy my youth while i can with friends :Shy:

IGN: Keitoshion

Hey guys,

So I think it would be great if I got this mouse because my current one is an original Guild Wars 2 mouse that they sold on the games release. That was some odd 4 years ago and to have a new mouse would really be a blessing.

PS: I hope the new mouse has some sick Poke-Decals to remind the winner where its from!

Thanks for the opportunity to win! :Grin:

Guest Persike

IGN: Leopersike

I would like to get this mouse because I've gotta catch 'em all! Even Mouses! Also because I cant stop playing so my hand need a better mouse to play and that mouse looks great!

HI I believe that i should recieve the mouse because im a small and upcoming youtuber that wants to start his career i personally believe that the mouse would be helpful in my efforts of making top quality content, not many people get the opportunity to make videos in my village but i was fortunate enough to be adopted by my Mother and Father, if i was to receive this piece of equipment i would be truly grateful thanks.