Shiny hunting

Fatmanclt

Hi, as u know shiny hunting is one of the main part in pokemon ( not for all but anyway)

I made this topic for sugesting some tools who could help all of the shiny hunter inPro.

As u know In the real game u have lot of things who can help u to hunt the pokemon who want. But in Pro this part is very limited, the only thing who work is the Reppel Method but can't be used because u need to spend lot money juste for used repel. (And the mecanic is not apropried ).

What I try to explain here its simple, when u want to hunt a pokemon in Pro u need to find a nice area where only cool pokemon can spawn (for exemple: Sootopolis city for hunt the karp ). But the wrong part in Pro is there is not lot of area where u can hunt beacause most are infested of ratata,zubat .. And u can't used the reppel method for controll the spawn of ratata in one area for exemple (perhaps u can for 1 hours, but say goodbye to all your money if u want to hunt for 20-30h). And Who want find a shiny ratata after spend 30h to farm ? Its very game breaking.

So my suggestion, what do u think about adding a item like a repellent who can stop the spawn of one pokemon species ( exemple : stop the spawn of ratata and ratatac in one area selected until the appearance of the next shiny. )

There could be one repellent for each very commun pokemon species ( like one repellent ratata/ratatac , one repellent for zubat/gobalt , ...

And it could be a very hard item to get (like boss reward, dex quest , 1000h played ?)

I hope u understand what I mean, and I will be happy to get some feedback of the idea.

226773 Hi, as u know shiny hunting is one of the main part in pokemon ( not for all but anyway)

I made this topic for sugesting some tools who could help all of the shiny hunter inPro.

As u know In the real game u have lot of things who can help u to hunt the pokemon who want. But in Pro this part is very limited, the only thing who work is the Reppel Method but can't be used because u need to spend lot money juste for used repel. (And the mecanic is not apropried ).

What I try to explain here its simple, when u want to hunt a pokemon in Pro u need to find a nice area where only cool pokemon can spawn (for exemple: Sootopolis city for hunt the karp ). But the wrong part in Pro is there is not lot of area where u can hunt beacause most are infested of ratata,zubat .. And u can't used the reppel method for controll the spawn of ratata in one area for exemple (perhaps u can for 1 hours, but say goodbye to all your money if u want to hunt for 20-30h). And Who want find a shiny ratata after spend 30h to farm ? Its very game breaking.

So my suggestion, what do u think about adding a item like a repellent who can stop the spawn of one pokemon species ( exemple : stop the spawn of ratata and ratatac in one area selected until the appearance of the next shiny. )

There could be one repellent for each very commun pokemon species ( like one repellent ratata/ratatac , one repellent for zubat/gobalt , ...

And it could be a very hard item to get (like boss reward, dex quest , 1000h played ?)

I hope u understand what I mean, and I will be happy to get some feedback of the idea.

Being able to hunt/ shiny hunt specific Pokemon without encountering other Pokemon at the same time would quickly have a massive impact on the PRO economy. Rare Pokemon would become more common because of it and rare shinies would become almost worthless. The original games are mostly singleplayer (Apart from online battling) so being able to hunt rare shinies has no impact on how the games work however, because PRO is an MMO, things like shinies should be kept at a fixed rate and nothing should be able to modify that.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

226773 Hi, as u know shiny hunting is one of the main part in pokemon ( not for all but anyway)

Being able to hunt/ shiny hunt specific Pokemon without encountering other Pokemon at the same time would quickly have a massive impact on the PRO economy. Rare Pokemon would become more common because of it and rare shinies would become almost worthless. The original games are mostly singleplayer (Apart from online battling) so being able to hunt rare shinies has no impact on how the games work however, because PRO is an MMO, things like shinies should be kept at a fixed rate and nothing should be able to modify that.

Well but the shiny hunting is impossible in this game for the moment, or extremely limited. And if the item is very difficult to get, there will be no problem with the economy.