Lost amount of money and something different

Guest zelkowa

Guest zelkowa

i dont know what happened ,

i was have 2.2m yesterday. and then when i log in atm , i have only shiny pokemons on team (what?!), lost 1 m (but my other pokes here)

also i am not wearing anything. whats going on ? can you check ?

note : i did not trade my money etc , you can check .. its very stupid . Also i am not using drug or something...

edit:

bbnq7j.jpg

here is the screenshot , i log out now.

and here is the another screenshot from 3 days ago:

o7bGL2.jpg

o7GPao.jpg

also look at the mounts. i have shiny sharpedo before 3 days ago. i think i got rollback or something..

i have like 2.2 -3m . please check the trade history if you can..

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest zelkowa
228383 i really think they have some serious server issues right now... i cant even log in and some other users just stuck in the loading map screen... :(

1m is a lot of money for me , i log out when i saw that suddenly , but i am scared ..

228359 i dont know what happened ,

i was have 2.2m yesterday. and then when i log in atm , i have only shiny pokemons on team (what?!), lost 1 m (but my other pokes here)

note : i did not trade my money etc , you can check .. its very stupid . Also i am not using drug or something...

Are you sure login right account? right server also?

Guest zelkowa
228359 i dont know what happened ,

Are you sure login right account? right server also?

yes i am , should i give the id ? seems like a bug because my 4 shines on my team and my current team on pc.my clothes are not weared but in bag and also 1 - 1.20 m is missing.

Edit:

try to log in for screenshots now but when i try after the queue nothing happened.

Guest zelkowa
228487 Hi buddy,

You came into the ghost queue, just be patient, you will log in.

Did you lost a battle to NPC/wild pokemons?

Is your password safe ? When you relogged, were you at the same place as when you logged out ?

hello ,

i was at the same place , my password is safe , if someone logged on my account my epic's would lost. , i got like +35 epic poke which over 100m cost.. it seems only my budget gone but need to confirm when i log in.. i check the last log in ip's at the web of the poke revo and its the same. i think it is bugged ..

Guest zelkowa

bbnq7j.jpg

here is the screenshot , i log out now.

and here is the another screenshot from 3 days ago:

o7bGL2.jpg

i have like 2.2 -3m . please check the trade history if you can..

Guest zelkowa

still waiting for an answer like 'we will check'. i am not playing atm because i dont want to lose old save data.