Lost amount of money and something different

Guest zelkowa

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UnknownUser11

You wont lose data from playing, please do not make up rumours and scare other users.

The only issue we have right now is the host with the map server not taking connections properly.

Can you tell me the name of the account you are experience issues with? and the server its on.

Guest UnknownUser11

I checked your account Zelkova, your 1 million you are missing was traded to an account named Snakek.

Probably best not to share your account, choose a harder password.

Guest zelkowa
229112 I checked your account Zelkova, your 1 million you are missing was traded to an account named Snakek.

wow ?

i dont know who is the Snakek , and if someone login in my account , why he doesnt transfer all of my money? is there any chance to get my money back to him ? or ban for him ? i never ever shared my password

i have a message like : user already log in atm .. And stuck at loading ystem

i am gonna hacked or what???

T_T This game has so much meaning for me.. i am log in at least 10 hour a day / and now this happened. i dont know what to say. i hope there is a way to recover my datas back...

Guest zelkowa
229112 I checked your account Zelkova, your 1 million you are missing was traded to an account named Snakek.

also some of my pokes are missing. like my shiny goldeen etc.. its bannable right?

Guest LiquidSnakeK
229397 Also his other account name can be :

Snakeee

I have only one account. & its SnakeK. I was not going to come here and post but I can't just sit back and watch you lie to an admin while simultaneously trying to get me banned for legitimately trying to help you out. You didn't lose the money, it wasn't stolen, nobody logged onto your account "Zelkova" and transferred money to my account. You did that on your own. If I had known you were going to do this I would have screenshotted the transaction as proof. They can check logs of player activity.

You approached me to assist you with leveling an account to the Rainbow Badge so that you could "trade your main to it since you were bored". I obliged. TOS states that account sharing is NOT recommended however is not against the rules, so I decided to offer my help. In return, you offered to pay me for the assistance in the amount of exactly 1,000,000. When I was finished, you told me to get on my main, and to come to viridian city, which I did. When I arrived you traded me a lvl 100 Mamoswine and a Shiny Goldeen. That was the end of it. Never did I think you would come to the forums and begin lying to the admins that your account was compromised.

-SnakeK

Guest zelkowa
229397 Also his other account name can be :

Snakeee

I have only one account. & its SnakeK. I was not going to come here and post but I can't just sit back and watch you lie to an admin while simultaneously trying to get me banned for legitimately trying to help you out. You didn't lose the money, it wasn't stolen, nobody logged onto your account "Zelkova" and transferred money to my account. You did that on your own. If I had known you were going to do this I would have screenshotted the transaction as proof. They can check logs of player activity.

You approached me to assist you with leveling an account to the Rainbow Badge so that you could "trade your main to it since you were bored". I obliged. TOS states that account sharing is NOT recommended however is not against the rules, so I decided to offer my help. In return, you offered to pay me for the assistance in the amount of exactly 1,000,000. When I was finished, you told me to get on my main, and to come to viridian city, which I did. When I arrived you traded me a lvl 100 Mamoswine and a Shiny Goldeen. That was the end of it. Never did I think you would come to the forums and begin lying to the admins that you're account was compromised.

-SnakeK

Allright.. ill admit it but you stole money from that account afterwards i transferred 5m to it.. /requesting this thread to be closed

Guest LiquidSnakeK

Daerk was the acccount you asked me to help you with. Which I'm sure you logged on to. Sorry about all the drama. I won't be posting here any further. If any more information is required I am more than happy to cooperate.