Pvp Rewards

Sephiroth75

1. 1.

Hello,

In my opinion I think give the pvp clothes only to players who are in the top 25 is unfair because players like me who spend a lot of hours playing pvp, which already had the top 25 a few times but unfortunately went down and have good scores like mine 453 wins and 274 loses still deserve that reward too.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

228415 Or. You could just get into the top 25 and get the clothes like everyone else did. Stop trying to cheat your way to rewards.

Wtf? Why u talk about cheating? lol

I like his idea. To make some more achievements/different achievments in pvp or reward players which put many effort into pvp like OP, why not? :y:

Like a system where u additionally earn "pvp-points" with which u could buy smth. I like it.

And btw:

https://prnt.sc/c0r8v0

228415 Or. You could just get into the top 25 and get the clothes like everyone else did. Stop trying to cheat your way to rewards.

I hate to break it to you my friend, but the top 25 pvp ladder isn't exactly full of good two-shoes and 100% law bidding citizens.

Best%20One_zps7tgag9fl.gif

+999999999999999

the clothes have any meaning and value only because they are hard to get. Whats the point in them if they are easy to get? keep it as it is.

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

Duh.. imo it should be given to the top 25 only meh they are players too they battle and get in that top 25 then why cant you try? Have you ever seen all players gettin awarded in any Olympics? :P (example)

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

+999999999999999

the clothes have any meaning and value only because they are hard to get. Whats the point in them if they are easy to get? keep it as it is.

lol hard to get you say... let me tell you that most of players use the same winning teams from the last season to get in the top 25 again so for them is not that hard. Just a few wins ,some time and its done.

228441 Duh.. imo it should be given to the top 25 only meh they are players too they battle and get in that top 25 then why cant you try? Have you ever seen all players gettin awarded in any Olympics? :P (example)

You can be sure that I am trying in fact my score speaks for itself xD (453 wins 274 Loses) plus many lost hours playing pvp... so all that effort means nothing?