Cheater and shiny pokemon

Fatmanclt

231021what are all this lol xd? you're not talking with dumb 5 years old.

you can avoid that with rules.

I don't know. A person can buy only five time in a months from the staff's shops. Something like that.

Is there any need for hostility apart from the fact I'm disagreeing with you ?

You're on the forums of a Pokemon MMO that's supposed to be for all ages, me using lol or XD isn't offensive in any manner so getting worked up about it doesn't show much maturity either.

The idea of posting in suggestions is that other players can add their views on it too, not all of these replies will be in agreement with the suggestion

Each person can have 2 accounts per email and 2 emails, that's 4 potential accounts to buy with, it would take a lot to keep it remotely fair, plus if they've been banned for scamming someone or numerous scams, other people profit from someone else's loss

ge6aLM7.png

230915 It would be nice to redistribute these rare pokemon on the market. Cheater destroys our economy and moreover when they are banned, they destroy our rare pokemon, it is a double sentance for us.

I have so much to say about this:

1) Don't forget that "cheaters" don't take our pokemons without our permission, if you sell a poke, you agree not to see him ever again (even if no ban) and the money you earn by selling is still in your hands !

2) Exit of money doesn't destroy the economy if money also enters in, and it does.

I'd even say that it's good that some shiny pokes get released, because as more and more of them enter every day in the pc of players, with no disapearance, they would just loose their value, little by little.

3) if you're still against potential release of shiny pokes because of bans, just don't sell your shiny pokes, and don't get banned :p

So to finish off (if it wasn't clear) i'm against any measure to prevent release of shiny pokes.

[glow=black]A limitless gratitude[/glow]