Cheater and shiny pokemon

Fatmanclt

What happened when a cheater who have win lot of money with bot and buy lot of rare shiny are banned ? When he is banned, the rare shinys (like draco on Blue Server) disappear with him.

It would be nice to redistribute these rare pokemon on the market. Cheater destroys our economy and moreover when they are banned, they destroy our rare pokemon, it is a double sentance for us.

I think it would be best if the Pokemon go down with their team rocket trainer. I mean yeah shiny Pokemon are cool and stuff but meh, just go out there and get lucky finding one. :Proud:

2jesob5.jpg  

squirtle! squirtle! 

squirtle_run__by_ai_ki_san-d4qeo1j.gif  

230993 no redistribution, of course.

But.. what if the staff take the pokemon and the rare items and put them on a special staff shop where all can buy them?

Like when in real life stuff get sequestered and get sold in auction.

yeah agree, what i mean when i said "redistribution" its to have the possibility to buy whit legit money.

231017 XD then all rich players get them, much easier they're just gone since it's all randomly generated anyway lol

How much have u seen shiny Draco in one year ? 1-2 ?

If a new one is find, certainly a cheater will buy this shiny, and will be ban himself in the futur.

So like a said, rare shiny disappear with the cheater. If staff put a shiny draco on the trade, he cheaters will certainly hesitate before bid, Because It's the staff Who sell.