Confuse Ray

Tr3y

231562 Are the confuse ray rates different on PRO than they are on showdown or ORAS? My pokemon hit themselves almost every time they attack while confused.

*Topic moved to General Support*

Hey there, TR3Y.

The status condition "confusion" should function exactly as it does in the handheld games. You're simply encountering bad luck.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

231562 Are the confuse ray rates different on PRO than they are on showdown or ORAS? My pokemon hit themselves almost every time they attack while confused.

Hey there, TR3Y.

The status condition "confusion" should function exactly as it does in the handheld games. You're simply encountering bad luck.

Does that mean everyone encounters bad luck? I've had it too where I hit myself 8 times in a row and it's a common thing.

Brad.gif

Hey there, TR3Y.

Does that mean everyone encounters bad luck? I've had it too where I hit myself 8 times in a row and it's a common thing.

Anyone whose Pokemon hits itself 8 times in a row is unlucky, yes.

For more information about the status condition, you can read Bulbapedia's information here.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee