Mounts

Chise

Follow Pokemon Discussion/Pokemon Riding System

<t>Hello PRO Players!<br/>

i got the Idea we both need to haev Pokemon Follow Animation in every Region<br/>

and not just Jhoto,also i'am thinkng about Riding Pokemon Animation could be an awesome idea <br/>

as i mean you can only ride speciel pokemons Exeampel, Arcanine,Ryhorhn,Rapidash,Tauros,Steelix etc.<br/>

I think you guys know what i am Meaning so yea,lets the Discussion Begin!<br/>

<br/>

~Chise</t>

Re: Follow Pokemon Discussion/Pokemon Riding System

<r><QUOTE author="Chise"><s>

</s>Hello PRO Players!<br/>

i got the Idea we both need to haev Pokemon Follow Animation in every Region<br/>

and not just Jhoto,also i'am thinkng about Riding Pokemon Animation could be an awesome idea <br/>

as i mean you can only ride speciel pokemons Exeampel, Arcanine,Ryhorhn,Rapidash,Tauros,Steelix etc.<br/>

I think you guys know what i am Meaning so yea,lets the Discussion Begin!<br/>

<br/>

~Chise<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hello there,

<QUOTE><s>

</s>i got the Idea we both need to haev Pokemon Follow Animation in every Region<br/>

and not just Jhoto<e>

</e></QUOTE>

All regions have follows.<br/>

<QUOTE><s>

</s>also i'am thinkng about Riding Pokemon Animation could be an awesome idea <br/>

as i mean you can only ride speciel pokemons Exeampel, Arcanine,Ryhorhn,Rapidash,Tauros,Steelix etc.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Theres Arcanine Mount ingame.. You must read the Shanes Change log about about mounts.<br/>

<br/>

Hope that helps.</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

<t>As Somes stated, follower sprites work in all regions. As for mounts, at the moment both Arcanine and Lapras are mountable, there maybe more available in the future.</t>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

<t>I think this is more of a suggestion than a complaint. We already have arcanine and lapras mounts</t>

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

hey i was thinking that instead of buying mounts we can make our own poks that we catch mounts through a quest or smth.. like instead of buying an arca mount i would have to own arcanine and do a quest to make it a mount. same for lapras and maybe other poks tauros for example .

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif

This is just speculation, but I'm pretty sure that at this point staff has already coded in mounts as we know them now, I think this would be a step backwards that the game doesn't need rewriting the code all over again, although I like the idea of this suggestion.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

But wouldn't this will imbalance the in-game currency (economy). I mean, if we get a permanent mount by doing a quest then there is no need to buy it, which will simply increase the in-game money and may be affect the economy.

I am not an expert in economy (actually I only get 40% marks in economy) , so this is just a guess.

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

they wont be tradeable so they wont increase any money . and by getting a permanant mout it wont even affect the ecconomy coz if there was no mounts its the same its just having fun making diffrent poks to mounts through tasks that u have to do... instead of just 1 click buy .

by buying it reduces money and by not buying it doest affect at all its not like mounts gonna give u money or smth xd :D

tumblr_ovzslcv3uF1vptsxro1_500.gif