Noibat seems to say "No" to Synchronize

Soosage

So I've got a timid synchronize Xatu I've been using to attempt to catch timid Noibats. He has been leading my party, not fainted, and for the last 7 or so catches, I even switch back to him on the turn I'm throwing the pokeball after I've paralyzed and false swiped the Noibats I'm catching, but Synchronize just doesn't appear to work for whatever reason.

ee73598494d13ac8aec2dd3228c47bcc.png

The odds of not being able to get a single timid Noibat out of 15 is staggering. In fact, the majority of them have a brave nature, which is the opposite of timid. I also caught multiple Golbats and Tentacools in the same area and they had a timid nature roughly 50% of the time. Do I just have the absolute worst luck or could this be a bug/intentional? It seems very strange to only affect this one pokemon. With how rare Noibat in the first place, and a limited time frame to catch them, this is starting to get very annoying. :Angry:

47bb46a50829f791958afbf19ad4afdd.png

Yeah i think u just had bad luck. Very unlikely to fail 15 times in a row, i agree.

But as i was hunting noibats it worked pretty well. If they didnt change smth super weird in the code it should be no bug. xd

I also had sometimes the case where synch was failing to often. Last time i remember was in steel valley where i tried to use a relaxed synch and each one of the 10 pokes i caught had another nature. xd

I just catched another synch and used it. xd But i didnt think it was synchs fault, just bad luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
232887 So I've got a timid synchronize Xatu I've been using to attempt to catch timid Noibats. He has been leading my party, not fainted, and for the last 7 or so catches, I even switch back to him on the turn I'm throwing the pokeball after I've paralyzed and false swiped the Noibats I'm catching, but Synchronize just doesn't appear to work for whatever reason.

ee73598494d13ac8aec2dd3228c47bcc.png

The odds of not being able to get a single timid Noibat out of 15 is staggering. In fact, the majority of them have a brave nature, which is the opposite of timid. I also caught multiple Golbats and Tentacools in the same area and they had a timid nature roughly 50% of the time. Do I just have the absolute worst luck or could this be a bug/intentional? It seems very strange to only affect this one pokemon. With how rare Noibat in the first place, and a limited time frame to catch them, this is starting to get very annoying. :Angry:

47bb46a50829f791958afbf19ad4afdd.png

-- Moved to the proper forum --

Locked as the issue has been addressed in the other replies.

DO NOT contact staff members for private support.

Please share the question on the FORUM due to being of use to others.

Who PMed me will get a Free Pokeball and lose 99k.