Miles' Spawn Guide

Miles

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updates, get your piping hot updates.

48351 I'm guessing they're all related to the current event.

abandonned_memorial_tower_1f.png

bone_pass.png

lost_seacoast.png

Thought so too. Are they currently accessible, though? I don't usually throw stuff in until it can be reached somehow.

EDIT: I'm currently unable to play PRO at the moment, but if anyone can provide the complete info for Shuppet in Festival Town, I'll add it in straight away.

48351 I'm guessing they're all related to the current event.

abandonned_memorial_tower_1f.png

bone_pass.png

lost_seacoast.png

How did you get those screenshots? :O

I'm currently unable to play PRO at the moment, but if anyone can provide the complete info for Shuppet in Festival Town, I'll add it in straight away.

Festival Town

Shuppet - Land - Morning / Day / Night

How did you get those screenshots? :O

If you find a special map name by looking at, for example, all the Shuppet locations in your dex, you can then input that map name into the search bar. I'm guessing that's how those were found; I looked at Lost Seacoast's spawns on the first day of the event using the same method.

Festival Town

Shuppet - Land - Morning / Day / Night

Thanks friend, you're the hero PRO deserves. :y:

S I G H. Mt. Goon, what are you doing stealing my posts again? :Cry:

Yes, I just looked up patrat spawn locations and searched the maps, you can also guess the most common map names, something like map_name 1f will most likely have a map_name 2f or map_name b1f.

Don't think they are accessible though right now, all screenshots were made in festival town.

Vullaby confirmed as ms pokemon in Sacred forest.

Untitled1.png

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️