Miles' Spawn Guide

Miles

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

97282 So, cerulean cave is missing from here right?

Yep. Dock Island-Desert Lagoon areas, a well as the change to Dragon's Den spawn, are also not on the first page yet.

The thread starter himself is missing too, so I guess no one apart from forum staffs can update the thread.......

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I'm glad this project was useful to so many of you. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but for my own reasons I've retired and currently have no foreseeable plans to continue updating. If I play PRO again, I'll continue this guide where I left off (unless there's an up to date guide using my exact format), however as of right now I am indefinitely inactive. PRO staff is unaffiliated with this guide, so no one would keep it going.

Though some is outdated, I'm giving everyone full permission to use anything in this guide for other guides as long as you specifically credit everyone in my Special Thanks section and generally thank people for contributing. And thank you all for the support!

:thanks:

102797 Hello everyone! I'm glad this project was useful to so many of you. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience, but for my own reasons I've retired and currently have no foreseeable plans to continue updating. If I play PRO again, I'll continue this guide where I left off (unless there's an up to date guide using my exact format), however as of right now I am indefinitely inactive. PRO staff is unaffiliated with this guide, so no one would keep it going.

Though some is outdated, I'm giving everyone full permission to use anything in this guide for other guides as long as you specifically credit everyone in my Special Thanks section and generally thank people for contributing. And thank you all for the support!

:thanks:

Thanks for all of your effort!

Big thanks to Auras for that sig!

20hrbfa.png