Miles' Spawn Guide

Miles

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35646 Keep Working! Looks good!

You can make the Routes thicker, to make it easier to find the Routes.

I mentioned this in the original thread, but for those who may have missed it: once I complete the Sevii Islands, I'll format everything so it looks nice. For now, use Ctrl-F if you don't see it right away... I used as few spoilers as possible specifically so you can Ctrl-F through the regions and find whatever you need quickly.

35922 Nice work! i love it!! :y: :Heart-eyes:

but can I ask what is the meaning of those in pink font color??

Membership only in that location.

This is what I wanted to see. Players deciding where is what and what is the rarity. However, it would be nice if you can decide the rarity for those. Good luck.
Thanks. I'd like to include rarity, but it'd be waaaaaay more annoying and difficult to find out precisely; according to the post you made which detailed them, PRO has an arguably excessive number of levels of rarity. The best I would manage without losing my mind is probably a very general rarity (something like Very Rare - Rare - Uncommon - Common). I'll consider working on this once I complete Sevii.

Thank you everyone for your interest and support.

36564 Let me know if you need help in finding any pokemon on routes that are not fully covered yet. i will try to get either information from our hunters or set up hunting parties in order to help you finish your guide.

Any help is welcome and greatly appreciated! The missing Pokemon on Route 12 has been eluding me and everyone I've asked for some time, if you'd like to look into it.