• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to PRO. Have fun and enjoy your stay :Grin:

Also, nice sig lmao.

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]

233502 Hello everyone i recently started playing here [got less than 100hours] on the blue server....if anyone wants to join me and have fun together...add me ingame here:dimitris98

Hello dimitris98, welcome to PRO!

Just in case you haven't spent much time on the forums yet, I wanted to point out that we have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

Hi Pretentious,

Just started the game also,

When someone posts a respond without a quote on a forum where I also replied.

How can I put my notifications on for this?

or when I start a topic and other reply, I still don't have a notification.

Regards,

Tyloz

233502 Hello everyone i recently started playing here [got less than 100hours] on the blue server....if anyone wants to join me and have fun together...add me ingame here:dimitris98

Hello dimitris98, welcome to PRO!

Just in case you haven't spent much time on the forums yet, I wanted to point out that we have various ways to support you if you need it. Please check out the player-created Game Guides if you're curious about spawn locations, item locations, or if you can't find out how to pass a certain quest.

We also offer Live Chat Support, and we have a Frequently Asked Questions section which can guide you through the most common questions.

Good luck on your journey, and I hope you enjoy the game! :)

Hi Pretentious,

Just started the game also,

When someone posts a respond without a quote on a forum where I also replied.

How can I put my notifications on for this?

or when I start a topic and other reply, I still don't have a notification.

Regards,

Tyloz

I am not sure about this but in previous forums i was a member there was an option to "follow" a specific thread and that way you would get a notification whenever someone replied there....i am pretty sure you can do that here aswell just search a bit on your notification settings.

[glow=purple]

<i>[/glow]</i>