Proof that pikachu can learn surf if u start with it

Cloudstrife667

1. 1.

35140 Nope, it means I just started and I always pick Charmander.

what a shame. Only bandwagon pokemon? let me guess you like bagon too?

Oh I'm sorry, I first picked Charmander at the age of 9 and has been my favourite since. I'm 27 now. Did bandwagons exist for Pokemon back then? Do 9 year olds know of bandwagons?

And no. I like Charmander, Absol and Umbreon. Sorry to crush your dreams though, asshat.

QRD5EHd.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Show a bit of respect dude.. This is supposed to be a friendly community, if you want be a troll then go back to troll/breed mmo. All the guy said was he didn't know you could start with pikachu.

mega_char_sig_by_jpshaw90-d959ngc.png

arrow_sig_by_jpshaw90-d95dtr7.png

Show a bit of respect dude.. This is supposed to be a friendly community, if you want be a troll then go back to troll/breed mmo. All the guy said was he didn't know you could start with pikachu.

I wouldn't worry about it, there are more kids around here than anything. I enjoy feeding them all the rock salt they could chew.

QRD5EHd.png

what troll? and all i've said is "What a shame. Only bandwagon pokemon" meaning that it;s a shame that he only picks those pokemon? i don't see troll or saltness. I would hope u picked new pokemon?

Kid? yeah i'm a kid that gets all googly eye over dragon pokemons. Calm down no beef. I promote a happy community.

"You can Jail a revolutionary, but you can't jail the revolution" Fred Hamption Jr

xiQhuDL.png

Except I don't pick ANY bandwagon pokemon. You assumed I did because of the Pokemon I like, which I have liked for 18 years. I keep him as Charmander until level 100 in every single game I have ever played.

You can't go around attacking people like that and not expect them to lash out. People are entitled to like what they like just as much as you are entitled to your opinion. But it's just that. YOUR opinion, so you should keep it to yourself and not try berate others for theirs.

QRD5EHd.png

35182 only if you start with pikachu you can learn surf with it but if you catch other pikachus after you chose it as a starter you can also teach them but you have to wait a week every time you teach one surf

Now that is an enormous exploit. You shouldn't have such special abilities only because you've chosen Pika at the beginning. OK, allow the starter to learn Surf, but EVERY Pika you caught?! And why can't I teach my Pikas surf then? :(