Covet or Thief doesen't work

Deadranger

Hello,

here is two days I try to work thief and covet , and I gets no items .

after I informed nearby several players , I 'm checked my Pokémon was not wearing items .

So I killed several Pikachu and budew + Growlithe by recommandations and no items .

I just posted here because I checked the conditions of normality flies , I am in good shape , I think.

I shall give to you

thank you in advance

238350 Hello,

here is two days I try to work thief and covet , and I gets no items .

after I informed nearby several players , I 'm checked my Pokémon was not wearing items .

So I killed several Pikachu and budew + Growlithe by recommandations and no items .

I just posted here because I checked the conditions of normality flies , I am in good shape , I think.

I shall give to you

thank you in advance

It still work, you just unlucky as I already check by myself and it still work. Make sure your pokemon not hold any item before use thief.

238355 Wait wait, does it matter if u kill the poke or it has to be alive to get an item?

You not need to alive, it still can steal if wild pokemon die.

238358 my pokemon does not hold any item , i try to steal with alakazam (thief) and umbreon (covet) and nothing...

It means you unlucky.... try to test it in diglet cave and you will see, also the pokemon hold item around 5% chance, so it is normal if you cannot get any items.

238358 my pokemon does not hold any item , i try to steal with alakazam (thief) and umbreon (covet) and nothing...

thief or covet work when, make sure your poke use thief or covet didn't hold an item, you must opponent hold a item, after you use thief or covet you can run away and still got their item. to make sure your opponent had an item, you poke with ability [glow=red]Frisk[/glow], like stantler or shuppet.

238377 i used thief when i saw a muk regening health with black sludge but couldnt steal it either it only happens sometimes i think, or you need to use frisk pokemon to see they really hold item

Muk have ability sticky hold, make you unnable take item from it. i recommend to capture it

Ah i forgot muk had that ability, It all makes sense now thx for explaining :Smile: