PvP Coin Master 'STUFF'

Futz

240868 I agree with not having the cloaks in the store because of what they signify. A lot of people with cloaks worked hard to get them and wear them with a sense of accomplishment. But if cloaks are able to be bought, they will lose the value and meaning they have today.

i tottaly agree with this pvp coins and pvp cloaks mounts must be absolutely untradeable

They are already not trade-able.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see absolutely nobody gets whqt we're doing with this. The PvP cloak is but one of the prizes u can pick for being in top 25. Players will still have to get in top 25 to have a decent shot of gettting enough coins for the good stuff. also, what u saw were rough prices, those will be changed before its release (for one, the Master Ball will be the most expensive item, since it guarantees u a legendary catch).

We are adding variety, i really dont see why people should be complaining about being given a choice.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

So cute, i really try not to getting sarcastic here. Its so hard but i can do it: *believe*

Yeah guys, u can even catch Arceus with a masterball. Cause its a masterball.

But u know what.

Arceus is not available and u cant catch 600+ legendaries in PRO.^^

So do i understand correctly that everybody will receive pvp coins? thats the correct way of doing it imo, since we also get battle items there. If only top 25 would get pvp items that would make the gap between top 25 and rest of the playerbase huge, making it almost impossible to catch up next season.

241249 So do i understand correctly that everybody will receive pvp coins? thats the correct way of doing it imo, since we also get battle items there. If only top 25 would get pvp items that would make the gap between top 25 and rest of the playerbase huge, making it almost impossible to catch up next season.

As far as i know, yes everyone will get the points based on your wins. Plus top ranked will receive their bonus point because their name in ladder.

240948 You will gain 1 coin per 1 ranked win.

You will also gain coins based on your PVP Rank at the end of a season.

Guest SugarRed9

Just some constructive feedback, next time for an update like this would it be possible to release an announcement? The pvp community is pretty big, and it would help clarify and eliminate the misunderstanding from the community.