Hoenn -> back to kanto ?!

Thestylee

Hi.Just finished 8th hoenn gym .Is any method to go back to kanto before e4 or i have to be a hoenn champion to do it?I mean,i have no money left (just 8k) and i'm out of potions and revives.I can't beat them without visit the kanto before and dig some items..

243042 Hi.Just finished 8th hoenn gym .Is any method to go back to kanto before e4 or i have to be a hoenn champion to do it?I mean,i have no money left (just 8k) and i'm out of potions and revives.I can't beat them without visit the kanto before and dig some items..

e4 hoen is easy, since you can use pokemon from other region(kanto &johto). like gyara and gengar or other poke

oabout visiting kanto or johto idk. i visit them after beat hoen e4

243075 The ship in the boatdock at lilycove city takes u back for a fee of 5k~

How i said,the requirment is to be a hoenn champion(e4 done)

243075 e4 hoen is easy, since you can use pokemon from other region(kanto &johto). like gyara and gengar or other poke

Ok then,i've calmd down then.gonna try before talk :D

243075 The ship in the boatdock at lilycove city takes u back for a fee of 5k~

How i said,the requirment is to be a hoenn champion(e4 done)

243075 e4 hoen is easy, since you can use pokemon from other region(kanto &johto). like gyara and gengar or other poke

Ok then,i've calmd down then.gonna try before talk :D

For Hoenn, you only can back after beat E4. For beat E4 try this guide: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=32255

Hope it can help you.