1. 1. <t>Should those leaver get a punishment?</t>

• YES THEY SHOULD
    • NO JUST NO

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No and just no.

I often leave when I feel I am deeply convinced that I will lose if and only if I have make a stupid mistake/misslick on very early-game that can really change the outgoing of the match (switching in the wrong pokemon that goes OHKO, leaving a very big hole in your coverage).

Why would I quit? That may be stupid, but it would be to preserve my team from beeing seen by the opponent, since it happens very often to rebattle the very same guy in a row. :)

4FVP

247918 No and just no.

I often leave when I feel I am deeply convinced that I will lose if and only if I have make a stupid mistake/misslick on very early-game that can really change the outgoing of the match (switching in the wrong pokemon that goes OHKO, leaving a very big hole in your coverage).

Why would I quit? That may be stupid, but it would be to preserve my team from beeing seen by the opponent, since it happens very often to rebattle the very same guy in a row. :)

I totally understand your arguments. But now its bad manner to do this.^^ Before the update with coins i liked too dc too if i faced teams, where i lost my opportunity to win. Especially if i tought game goes on for longer. And i understand that u wanna preserve your team from being seen. Its not like u can make a strategy like in showdown/wifi-battles before the match by seeing the complete team.

Well but now u have to understand if u dc on me and deny me my coin ill always deny it for u too. Doesnt matter how far we went in the game. ;) Thats super-bullshiet, but thats how it is atm. :Angry:

247918 No and just no.

I totally understand your arguments. But now its bad manner to do this.^^ Before the update with coins i liked too dc too if i faced teams, where i lost my opportunity to win. Especially if i tought game goes on for longer. And i understand that u wanna preserve your team from being seen. Its not like u can make a strategy like in showdown/wifi-battles before the match by seeing the complete team.

Well but now u have to understand if u dc on me and deny me my coin ill always deny it for u too. Doesnt matter how far we went in the game. ;) Thats super-bullshiet, but thats how it is atm. :Angry:

Oh, really? The "now" makes the different, right...

I am not really confident with that coin system, and i have to say i didnt read anything on this topic - didnt know about that... mmh...

4FVP

+1+1+1

Implement a surrender button so people that do not want to show their entire team don't feel like closing the client but instead have a way out.

Disconnected? You lost. Please tell me 1 game where if you DC it's the opponent to be penalized. It's incredibly wrong and it creates that 'you were better than me but i negate you a reward haha get rekt' mentality that is so typical among internet-losers.

If you have a bad connection well i'm sorry for you but doesn't mean i have to pay the consequences of that, mine works just fine.

Guest SugarRed9
247944 +1+1+1

Implement a surrender button so people that do not want to show their entire team don't feel like closing the client but instead have a way out.

Disconnected? You lost. Please tell me 1 game where if you DC it's the opponent to be penalized. It's incredibly wrong and it creates that 'you were better than me but i negate you a reward haha get rekt' mentality that is so typical among internet-losers.

If you have a bad connection well i'm sorry for you but doesn't mean i have to pay the consequences of that, mine works just fine.

I really like the idea for a surrender option. I feel like it would be a healthier way for the game.

247944 Disconnected? You lost. Please tell me 1 game where if you DC it's the opponent to be penalized. It's incredibly wrong and it creates that 'you were better than me but i negate you a reward haha get rekt' mentality that is so typical among internet-losers.

So true! :Heart: