PolarisDarr... New Trainer here.

Hi Revolution,

I'm Polaris, haven't "really played" any pokemon games since the original red and blue on the old bulky gameboy but I did check out another pokemon MMO a few years ago that was, honestly, garbage. Needless to say I didn't stick with it long... And then Pokemon Go came around and though I don't have a phone that will run that, it did rekindle my poke-interest. SO! I tried that other pokemon MMO again and though it has improved, still not great... Did get a friend of mine back into pokemon as well, and he found this game. SUCH A WONDERFUL ADAPTATION!!!

I've only been playing on the red server about 2 hours before Today's unexpected downtime, and I have to say I am hooked! So many pokemon that I don't know, and mechanics I never thought would be in the pokemon universe... Headbutting trees and getting different pokemon encounters for instance. (Though I personally have not yet gotten headbutt, I have witnessed it happen.) I cannot WAIT to encounter some of the other changes and differences that have occurred since my time with Red and Blue... The game itself has evolved no different than the lovable monsters contained within it, and this Trainer is excited to keep playing.

Anyway, just wanted to shout out to the community that I'm here and extend a handshake of friendship to those who want it. Currently around Viridian City/Forrest area for those who want to meet up ingame, and I'm ALWAYS looking for advice...

:thanks: :thanks: :thanks:

Avid Bulbasaur Enthusiast

Welcome to PRO. Enjoy your stay. :Grin:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]