POST HERE YOUR WORST EXPERIENCES :)

Doughnutcry

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 Days ago:

- I was for 5 hours looking for squirtle clone, like 6 normals not even clone. After that amount of Hours a little tired I didnt get it I said Ok I give up for today.

I was surfing into Land to log out, when Shiny Tentacool appear. I was like ok this is good too, I come some weeks ago into game and my last poke was red and rubi and I never appeared me a shiny before, WAS MY FIRST TIME, I WAS A SHINY VIRGIN.

Game crashed and got closed.

End.

My first shiny in PRO:

Rattata (yeyy^^), but still! I false swiped it super happy and nervous, it used double edge and died...

Another shiny not to long ago: A golden geodude! They never use it in this area but this one just couldnt wait to drop his self-destruct! :boot:

Yey^^

Haha and after this experience i almost uninstalled xd :

After all the work of completing dex, doing the quest and fighting Celebi, i just catched it! 30 secs later server just went down and i swear i would have uninstalled. :Heart:

But rollback was far enough so i could fight and catch it a 2nd time. So it was k. :Angel:

Shortly after they introduced nichola-boss for 2nd chances but still, haha.

My first time in Hoenn, i picked Mudkip as my starter. 5 minutes later, i spoke to May but she engages a battle :Shocked:

With a lvl 6 Mudkip only, there's no winning against her Treecko and i lost ~400k :Shocked:

From that day, i just hate May

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>