♊≻Equilibrium≺♊

Ethaliwyr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: <strong>♊</strong>≻Equilbrium≺<strong>♊</strong> - "Coming Soon"

<t>Updated. The guild will be made tomorrow. As long as everything goes smoothly.</t>

<r>Will you be accepting new players? ^^<br/>

I just recently started playing and trust me when I say, <B><s></s>I'll be active<e></e></B>! ^_^<br/>

I really am amazed by Pokemon Revolution Online and will be playing as much of this as I possibly can/schedule let's me!<br/>

So, you don't have to worry about me being on just once a week. Way more than once, wayyy more xP<br/>

<br/>

My name is Addison (Also my in-game name ^^)<br/>

And I'll be turning 27 this coming Saturday O_O<br/>

I'm a pretty casual player who likes to take his time and explore everything ^^<br/>

Though, I'm not catching very many pokemon right now :P<br/>

I'm just catching pokemon who I think I'd love to have in my party to progress through the game/to take down the Elite Four<br/>

And then I'll worry about filling my pokedex another time ^^<br/>

But even then! When I finish Kanto/Johto, instead of filling my Pokedex, I may want to make a good IVd/EVd team to use against others ^^<br/>

But, I'm really out of practice in the competitive scene with Pokemon, using IVs and EVs, finding a good nature, all of that.<br/>

<br/>

And--- okay just kidding, I won't talk anymore.<br/>

I tend to blabber on and on and on and I'll never stop.<br/>

But if you read this far, wow that's pretty good. I don't think people really read my posts (In other forums) they just skim through the whole post xP<br/>

<br/>

But yeah hey! I love joining new guilds and growing up with the guild ^^<br/>

So, I would really love to join if you're accepting new players!<br/>

<br/>

Oh my, Oh my. I forgot to tell you where I am at currently in game!<br/>

I'm in Mt Moon. I bought membership too so my Pokemon of 6 are decent leveled and just ready to go through Mt. Moon.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Addison"><s>

</s><POST content="36903"><s></s>36903<e></e></POST> Will you be accepting new players? ^^<br/>

I just recently started playing and trust me when I say, <B><s></s>I'll be active<e></e></B>! ^_^<br/>

I really am amazed by Pokemon Revolution Online and will be playing as much of this as I possibly can/schedule let's me!<br/>

So, you don't have to worry about me being on just once a week. Way more than once, wayyy more xP<br/>

<br/>

My name is Addison (Also my in-game name ^^)<br/>

And I'll be turning 27 this coming Saturday O_O<br/>

I'm a pretty casual player who likes to take his time and explore everything ^^<br/>

Though, I'm not catching very many pokemon right now :P<br/>

I'm just catching pokemon who I think I'd love to have in my party to progress through the game/to take down the Elite Four<br/>

And then I'll worry about filling my pokedex another time ^^<br/>

But even then! When I finish Kanto/Johto, instead of filling my Pokedex, I may want to make a good IVd/EVd team to use against others ^^<br/>

But, I'm really out of practice in the competitive scene with Pokemon, using IVs and EVs, finding a good nature, all of that.<br/>

<br/>

And--- okay just kidding, I won't talk anymore.<br/>

I tend to blabber on and on and on and I'll never stop.<br/>

But if you read this far, wow that's pretty good. I don't think people really read my posts (In other forums) they just skim through the whole post xP<br/>

<br/>

But yeah hey! I love joining new guilds and growing up with the guild ^^<br/>

So, I would really love to join if you're accepting new players!<br/>

<br/>

Oh my, Oh my. I forgot to tell you where I am at currently in game!<br/>

I'm in Mt Moon. I bought membership too so my Pokemon of 6 are decent leveled and just ready to go through Mt. Moon.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Yes new players will be accepted as well. Also if you want if you have friends that you would like to join they can join as well. I need to check see if there is a "maximum player" limit too.</r>

<t>Sounds good buddy!<br/>

I actually have made one friend already in-game. She lives in Romania though so that's like 6 hours ahead of me :P<br/>

I live in the East Coast of USA. If you don't mind members of different countries, I'll definitely talk to her about it!</t>

hey, thats one fine guild name.

id like to join you if you got some free space :Smile:

about me:

-Forum name also In-game name

-german (very important, does many grammar and spelling mistakes :Angel: )

-only played till gen 4 and is rly confused about the fairy type

-more story and exploration interested than on battling other player

-mostly helpful except someone is asking the same question again and again and again and...

-trying to play daily

-got 7 badges in kanto and is now training poke for last badge and e4 + catching poke to fill pokedex

trainercard-Antisenil-3-.png

<r><QUOTE author="Antisenil"><s>

</s><POST content="37069"><s></s>37069<e></e></POST> hey, thats one fine guild name. <br/>

id like to join you if you got some free space <E>:Smile:</E> <br/>

<br/>

about me:<br/>

-Forum name also In-game name<br/>

-german (very important, does many grammar and spelling mistakes <E>:Angel:</E> )<br/>

-only played till gen 4 and is rly confused about the fairy type <br/>

-more story and exploration interested than on battling other player<br/>

-mostly helpful except someone is asking the same question again and again and again and...<br/>

-trying to play daily<br/>

-got 7 badges in kanto and is now training poke for last badge and e4 + catching poke to fill pokedex<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Your welcome to join :) Anyone from anywhere is allowed to join.</r>