♊≻Equilibrium≺♊

Ethaliwyr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39471 Tycoone619

39471 I would like to join your guild, if that is possible.

IGN : Tycoone619

I'm new poke. However i have 100hr in this game.

You are welcome to join <3

Guest Oliverx93

I would like to join my ign is LightDawnx and i just downloaded the game once more and installed, starting to play again. I took a break ,played other games but now i'm back woohoo.

I would love to join! I'm new to P.R.O, but I'm knowledgeable about pokemon, and I love to help new players in chat, and when I can or when I'm near players, I help them with whatever I can!

My ingame name is ICantEvenBreed.

I'll be looking for you guys online so maybe I can possibly get a position in the guild.

My pokemon are all around level 30, I have 13 hours game time, and I have 3 badges, almost 4.

My priorities are just to help people, and complete my pokedex on my way to the next region. :Heart:

4Js4V3d.png

39699 I would love to join! I'm new to P.R.O, but I'm knowledgeable about pokemon, and I love to help new players in chat, and when I can or when I'm near players, I help them with whatever I can!

My ingame name is ICantEvenBreed.

I'll be looking for you guys online so maybe I can possibly get a position in the guild.

My pokemon are all around level 30, I have 13 hours game time, and I have 3 badges, almost 4.

My priorities are just to help people, and complete my pokedex on my way to the next region. :Heart:

Alright, I will invite you whenever you are on.

Im also interested in joining this guild.

My ign is: TatsumiChan

Im new to PRO and I have about 44 hours and counting. Im knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon such as ev's, iv's, etc. Ofcourse im still learning the areas in the game but im catching on pretty fast.

Have a good friend in the guild named Fuji and he said you guys were pretty cool so I figured id like to give it a shot.I hope to meet a lot of you. :Smile:

spacer.png