♊≻Equilibrium≺♊

Ethaliwyr

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys!! i would like to join...

-play pkmn since gen 1.

-not rly good at the competitive thing but i learn fast.

-play pro about 3-4hours a day

-i like helping ppl when i get the chance.

-just defeated givanni (gym leader) and training for the e4

Hello. I am interested in joining your guild if you have any more space. My in game name is Shinja and I am a fairly casual player. I played the red version back in the day and recently I got to try a few fan made games, so I am still picking up a lot of the new additons. I am a regular player that logs on every other day or so.

I don't know how competitive I will really be, but I am looking for a place where I can meet new people and help contribute to something bigger than just me. I may have others that I can bring with me should the guild end up needing more members too. I introduced this game to my sister and one of her friends, but it is not a deal breaker if there is no room as they log in a lot less than I do. Thank you for your time and consideration.

I'd be interested in joining Equilibrium. IGN is Winsanity. Have played all pokemon generations except for ones released on 3DS. I am very willing to help people in any way I possibly can, and have logged about 230 hours in a month and cleared all the content besides love island and all that. I have currently been working on building up a fairly compeitive lvl 100s team. Please pm me if you have any further questions, and I look forward to your response. :Angel: