♊≻Equilibrium≺♊

Ethaliwyr

40221 Im also interested in joining this guild.

My ign is: TatsumiChan

Im new to PRO and I have about 44 hours and counting. Im knowledgeable when it comes to pokemon such as ev's, iv's, etc. Ofcourse im still learning the areas in the game but im catching on pretty fast.

Have a good friend in the guild named Fuji and he said you guys were pretty cool so I figured id like to give it a shot.I hope to meet a lot of you. :Smile:

Alright I will add you whenever you get on.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alomost everyday this same time the server always goes offline. whyyyyy

btw finally got 4/6 of my competitive pokemons to 100. still looking to fill the 2 remain slots. prolly will look for a physical hitter and a much harder tank.

40742 Hi can i join here also? IGN: Stradivari

40746 Hi ? Good morning/evening to you maam/sir :) can I join your guild ? Im looking for a friends here in pokemn revolution so i will not be bored playing.

I hope you'll allow me :) thanks in advance :)

IGN: Macoylit15

You guys are welcome to join. Sorry I have not been on really, friend is having trouble irl and he is looking for a place to stay.

Hii, i would like to see about joining you.

Dunno what info you need so i'll give you my basic details;

In-game name: Aiiro (pronounced eye-row)

Pokemon Experience: I have been playing Pokemon for 16 years now. I got my first game when I was 5 but back then I would literally walk around in circles for hours thinking I was making progress :Crazy:

I have played every main-series Pokemon game and all mystery dungeon games. I am not much of a competitive player.

Favorite gen: Gen 3

Favorite type: Bug, Psychic and Poison

Favorite Pokemon: Venomoth (pretty obvious)

Reason for wanting to join: I think joining a guild will be a great way to make new friends on the game. Even though I have been playing for 16 years, I am still learning new things about Pokemon and other guild members may be able to help me out from time to time and I will return the favor.

I really hope you consider letting me join.

Thanks for your time :Smile: