A couple of things that bother me

Dangdung

1. Trainer resets.

I highly doubt that this hasn't been mentioned befor. Trainers, once you've progressed are nothing but a nuisance. They slow you down when relocating for trades, slow you down when going for headbutts, slow you down when exploring. The generally slow you down in a meaningless way. Fixes to this a fairly obvious. But there might be also other interesting possibilites beside just turning the resets down.

2. Headbutt timers.

24 Hours. Should be 22h. Else it will obviously just shift. A bit bothersome for people who have set shedules.

249827 1. Trainer resets.

I highly doubt that this hasn't been mentioned befor. Trainers, once you've progressed are nothing but a nuisance. They slow you down when relocating for trades, slow you down when going for headbutts, slow you down when exploring. The generally slow you down in a meaningless way. Fixes to this a fairly obvious. But there might be also other interesting possibilites beside just turning the resets down.

2. Headbutt timers.

24 Hours. Should be 22h. Else it will obviously just shift. A bit bothersome for people who have set shedules.

1 for the first problem they came up with the teleport pokemon and trainers still give you gold so they are fine in my opinion

2 I agree on this one if i want to do a daily routine of anything thats 24 hours its not gonna work and you will eventually miss a day, not only for headbut but also valley of steel quest and all other 24hours quest should be reduced to 22

Yeah i totally agree with martindaniel.

TP-Pokes are there to avoid trainers. Just pick up a teleport poke like abra and pay the fees to avoid the resets. Saves u a lot of time if u dont have much this time and just wanna fast do your stuff.

And i agree its very comfortable to have a cd-timer of 20-22h cause otherwise it really shifts apart. Good suggestion! Its already the case with rock smashing so why not for the others too.;)

249827 1. Trainer resets.

2. Headbutt timers.

1 for the first problem they came up with the teleport pokemon and trainers still give you gold so they are fine in my opinion

2 I agree on this one if i want to do a daily routine of anything thats 24 hours its not gonna work and you will eventually miss a day, not only for headbut but also valley of steel quest and all other 24hours quest should be reduced to 22

I also agree with you.

Besides, trainers resets are a good way to farm money as some of them give you 1K+ per easy battle with MS. And if you're in a hurry, you can use the subway or the abras.

23CAjUv.gif

[glow=green]Katie Ledecky doesn't break records, she sets them[/glow]

[glow=green]~L'élégance, la science, la violence~[/glow]<i></i>

249862 why not make the reset trainer to battle when talked? i mean, after a week of course they reset, but not in a way that if you cross eyes with him or her you need to battle them. maybe, you just talk to him/her to start the battle..

Totally agree with you :y:

249862 why not make the reset trainer to battle when talked? i mean, after a week of course they reset, but not in a way that if you cross eyes with him or her you need to battle them. maybe, you just talk to him/her to start the battle..

This would be the best solution

<i></i>

for all the dailies i agree there shouldnt be a 24 hour cooldown but how about other things should they also have 2 hours removed ? im thinking about things that havemore than 1 day cooldown

rocksmashing in love island (5 days)

bosses (2 weeks)

digging (4 days might be 3)

and also the trainer battles mentioned (1 week)