Hey PRO folks! Newbie here!

1. 1.

Heyas everyone! I wanted to stop by and introduce myself since I've decided to make PRO my new MMO fix haha. I've played a few MMOs before and was getting tired of how toxic and stupid everyone could be (friends or strangers). So I decided to look for a new MMO that wouldn't stress me out now that I'm back in college full-time.

Pokemon was always something I've liked since watching the original series on Saturday mornings, so I'm super happy I can play Pokemon + MMO! Seems like this one is really friendly and helpful. I like how close they stuck to the original games and the cash shop doesn't offer anything that shifts things toward Pay2Win too much.

I'm a little shy but I hope to join a guild and make some friends sometime in the [blue] server. :Angel:

Hey there, tiyudesu - welcome to PRO. I grew up watching the Saturday morning Pokemon anime too, so it's great to see a fellow fan join the community! And regarding the Coin Shop items, I'm glad to hear it! We purposely strive to keep the game from becoming Pay to Win, as PRO will always be a Free to Play MMO. :)

If you're looking for a guild, you might enjoy browsing through our Guilds subforum when you have the chance. There are plenty of guilds recruiting there, and I'm sure you'll be able to find one that suits you well.

Best of luck, and enjoy your PRO experience!

:Grin:

PIquvgo.png

RulesTerms & ConditionsPunishment PolicyPrivacy PolicyFAQ

Do not contact staff members for private support.

Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use the proper forum.