may bug

Alfers

Hey , Ive finished Hoenn long time ago and didnt got sunglasses from May , I need this item to go desert 115 also daycare quest hoenn . Ive talked with players and they informed me that i get that item after i beat lavaridge gym , well that thing didnt happed to me , i still dont have the item .. please fix this as fast as you can . Or not a bug maby i used escape rope after beating that gym .. still want that item :P

253323 Hey , Ive finished Hoenn long time ago and didnt got sunglasses from May , I need this item to go desert 115 also daycare quest hoenn . Ive talked with players and they informed me that i get that item after i beat lavaridge gym , well that thing didnt happed to me , i still dont have the item .. please fix this as fast as you can . Or not a bug maby i used escape rope after beating that gym .. still want that item :P

Hi there,

We need you to be online to be able to check and solve the case for you. Please look for any Content Scripters in game or IRC/Discord whenever you're online.

Link to PRO IRC: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Resolved. Locking.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.