PvP - Laddersystem

Prehax

254224 Come on, even formulate a question. If u check homepage there is unranked ladder too. If u can make the screenshots im sure u will find that rating. There the players are ranked by their wins. The ranking just counts unofficial battles where u manually battle friends or someone else. Found it?

I dont get the context to that whole sentence at all.

254224 U obv claimed that u dont understand why ppl with 25 wins can be in the ladder while ppl with 100 wins arent or "less" wins arent in the top25. U have to agree that u said this is "unnatural."

I was wrong about that, they do not get rewarded as much, it seems unfair to me that someone with 25wins in the Top25 gets 750coins at the end of the season and someone with 4x wins get only 100coins for the wins ( maybe even only 80% cuz of dc's )

254224 So u want the ppl who invested most of their time in pvp earns to get the coins and not the best pvp players, do i understand that right? Or u think that the players with most wins are the best players, right?

No players with the most wins are obv not the best players. This whole post is about the rewards at the end of the season, someone with 25wins in the Top25 shouldnt get 750coins and while someone with 4x the amount of wins just get the win coins.

254224 Ah yeah and one thing to add: Atm u get PvP-Coins for wins, so if u put a lot more time into ranked PvP u can buy the same or maybe even more items than a good PvP-player with less wins but a better win/loss-ratio. ;) So the effort is not getting unnoticed!

I have 162 pvp matches and 57 coins. It will almost take me 2000+ games with my current win/lose rate to get that amount of coins that someone with 30wins in the Top25 gets. js :) and thanks for the whole explanation, I get what your saying but I still think this whole reward thing is kinda messed up.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah ok sir! Now i see what u are up to! :)

Well i totally agree, not getting coins if your opponent dcs is just bad and shouldnt be the case. This is just not ok.

So staff made the possiblity to earn coins by winning. But as u said its not ok that u need like 750 wins to buy a mount for 500 coins. Even toxic orb or smth else is hard to buy for 50 coins, who at the end even has like 70 wins of all PvP players? 5% of them? Hard to say if u can just see top 25. :P

But i think, and thats how i understood, Shane said u also gain coins at the end of the season based on your rating. I dont hope that he wasnt just talking about the top 25 players, thats not how i understand it. So i think everyone gets a few extra coins (i have no idea how many) based on your rating and the higher u ranked the more coins u get. So with enough effort into PvP u could buy the reward u are looking for. The better u are in your rating the faster and more of the rewards u can buy of course. ;)

what about try to not lose?

+1 thank you, system is fine :y:

rather read the full discussion and then post something, the system is far away from fine

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

System are fine with current condition, nothing wrong with it.

I don't get what are you whining about? Just because you have more WIN score it means you deserve better?

You think that you put more effort in PVP than others just because you have higher WIN score?

Hunting pokemon & collecting good pokemon for PVP also an efforts other put in PVP. Building team, battle experience and many more, there is so much factor and all of them need EFFORT. So, if you think those people don't deserve top 25 you better look at the mirror and ask yourself "Am I better than them?"

just a small suggestion, try to build a better team, or put your effort in hunting first instead of whining about the ladder system.

I rather suggest you both read my last posts and then comment. I am not whining about anything, just seems odd to me that effort ist not as valuable like winning 20games straight and then wait for 2months and get the same reward. #edit: not same reward; way more

254564 So, if you think those people don't deserve top 25 you better look at the mirror and ask yourself "Am I better than them?"

Can't say that I am better then them cuz they never play.

254533 But the point system and you whining about ur rank/hard work is laughable.

whining, laughable?

what pointing system are u talking about

____

maybe you guys are fine with that system because your in the topladder, this is all for the yellow server and not for blue/red

Guest SugarRed9
254587 I rather suggest you both read my last posts and then comment. I am not whining about anything, just seems odd to me that effort ist not as valuable like winning 20games straight and then wait for 2months and get the same reward. #edit: not same reward; way more

254564 So, if you think those people don't deserve top 25 you better look at the mirror and ask yourself "Am I better than them?"

Can't say that I am better then them cuz they never play.

254533 But the point system and you whining about ur rank/hard work is laughable.

whining, laughable?

what pointing system are u talking about

____

maybe you guys are fine with that system because your in the topladder, this is all for the yellow server and not for blue/red

Hiya. I'm one of the ones you are talking about, so let me post my rebuttal. >:3

I'm number 19 currently on yellow's ladder and I am 23w-5l. I play 1-3 pvp a day because I am busy running/managing the best guild on Yellow. Sometimes I don't get to get my pvp match in because of those responsibilities. I've beaten some of the best players on yellow. With the way the pvp ladder works that means I've gained a lot of points per win. How did I do that you ask? I've beaten other top 25 members. When a person with low points loses to someone with high points they only lose 10~ points and the person with high points only gains 10~ points. Now if a person with low points beats a top 25 member they can gain 30~-50~ points and the top 25 member loses 30~-50~ points. The person with lower points has more to gain. This is why your whole argument is laughable to me.

a15c25ec89b08e387474d7e540a7234c.png

You had nothing to lose in our battle prehax, in fact you were winning in that second one with your rain team til you made a poor switch and I abused it. Yet you dc'd and gave me the match for free. In fact you would have beaten me. And gained a boat load of points. But your mentality is what holds you back. You aren't bad, you just need to keep your chin up bro. You have a negative win/loss and here you are whining about not being in the top 25? No one is going to give you anything for free. Gotta change your mentality.

-

not gonna answer to that, if you dont read the whole posts then don't answer, I never said that I want to be in the Top25.

Not sure what exactly ur talking about, but I dont even got a rain team, so no and yeah I rq at some point but this didnt give u "a boat load of points"