PvP - Laddersystem

Prehax

Guest SugarRed9
-

not gonna answer to that, if you dont read the whole posts then don't answer, I never said that I want to be in the Top25.

Not sure what exactly ur talking about, but I dont even got a rain team, so no and yeah I rq at some point but this didnt give u "a boat load of points"

I've read the whole post. You are calling out players on the Yellow Ladder saying they don't deserve their coins because you've won more games than them.While you've won more, you boast a negative win rate. I do agree with your point that people outside of the top 25 do deserve a bonus of some sort for their efforts. But it shouldn't be more than the top 25. They might not as have as many wins but they have worked just as hard as you have. It's not about how many games you play, but it's about quality vs quanity.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

254878 You are calling out players on the Yellow Ladder saying they don't deserve their coins because you've won more games than them
They dont deserve them if they just play 20games and stay in the Top25 for 2months, not this is not hard earned or anything, not sure how you can say this is hard earned

254878 I do agree with your point that people outside of the top 25 do deserve a bonus of some sort for their efforts.

+1 whole point of this post

254878 But it shouldn't be more than the top 25.

ofc not

254878 They might not as have as many wins but they have worked just as hard as you have.

I dont think so, I dont think someone with 20wins worked as hard as someone with 50wins and 100loses.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

My question is this, if you don't care about being in the top 25, why do you exactly need pvp coins?

your 65 wins should have given you plenty or darn close to a toxic orb and thats about the only thing I can see being a necessity.

Most of the other stuff is cosmetic, and anything of substance for actual gameplay is 50 coins.

The only other reason for those pvp coins being needed is to show off some flashy content :Grin:

--

and if you really want it that bad you're probably going to have to re-evaluate how you do things, blue server that has been out for sometime has some players in top 30 with barely 30 wins or even less. Your premise of 25 or less wins as a benchmark is irrelevant.

I do not believe finding quality opponents is that difficult in this current time, the opportunities to improve your rating are there.

TDLR;

If you want your bragging rights go earn them like everyone else but prove your actual skill and win rate, this isn't about working harder it's about playing smarter because, after all this is a strategy game w/ some random random numbers at times but let's face it 40% winrate over 150 games says statistically you're doing something wrong on a consistent basis

Anything else past 50 is purely cosmetic and you'll have to beat people out for a nice cape or mount

giphy.gif

Please define hard work. You might see a record of 23-1 in the top 25 and think that the person doesn't deserve to be there. However that person deserves to be there even over someone with a record of 100-65. A good solid team as well as wise choice making while in battle is the "hard work" you talk about.

Someone with an average team that doesn't bother to take time to find/buy what's needed and build stronger teams is not a hard worker in my book. They can battle all they want but until the team is fixed you won't get to the top 25 or near it.