Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hye Shine..

1) 94 Hours 59 Min Gameplay Time

2) I'm from Malaysia

3) My favorite pokemon is Gyarados / This headset 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus should be mine because i want to hear the best quality of my favorite song everyday. I like to hear song with super beat and i get feeling with my favorite song. Hope I can get it .Thanks Shine =)

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my Favourite pokemon is Gengar of the simple and yet awesome design and how can you not like that smirk look on its face.

257 hours & 52 Min played

from South Africa

I believe that I should win the gaming headset because it will help me get a lot done being studying , work or gaming & also the headset kinda looks B.A like Gengar

Hey, i'm from france and i love snorlax because he is a lot like me ! Sleeping and eating are my favorite activities, by far.

I'd like the headset because i spend loads of time farming places like dragon's den, and i have to be either on skype with my friends or listen to music on spotify while farming ! I also play a bit of other games where speaking is really needed !

Thanks for organising this :)

Wassup (:

Most definitely might be that tanky Snorlax :Heart:

As the reason why I'd love to get the headset, is for my communication improvement on my teamspeak with my mate that plays PRO, and ofcourse my 2ND loved game Overwatch :Angel: