Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Guest UnknownUser11

Edit:

Lewisaid Won! Please contact me =3

-------------------------

Drawing starts soon, come visit here.

https://twitch.com/Shane8th

Hey! Just locking this, and getting it all ready to do the draw later today! More details to follow :)

------------------------

Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I in Australia can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

1. 449 hours playtime :Cool:

2. i live in Germany :)

3. My favourite Pokemon is Grovyle and i need the headset becaue my Girlfriend travels for three months to africa (kenya) in three weeks and i think i will spend more time on PRO then :D My ears freeze very fast, so the headset would be perfect to protect them :)

295 hours game time

Malaysia

Favourite pokemon Arcanine :D!! Reason to needing this headset would be to experience for the first time of owning a gaming headset as buying one is rather costly, so yeah hopefully i get to try it out :).

My favorite pokemon is mankey, because mankey helps me defeat brock and accompany me since the first time i have been playing this game.

That headshet should be mine because....because....because....it looks nice :Grin:

....aaand expensive :y: