Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

My favourite Pokemon is Abra.

My Play Time is around 50-60 hours and i love your game.

I am from germany and you should give the headset to me because...

I want to gift it to my girlfriend. I've been together with her now for 8 years and September 8th will ring the bell for our 9th. Our passion is gaming and we both love to sit in discord/ teamspeak with our old friends. Since im a Student and have 0 time for a job next to my lectures at university and she is an appentice we hardly earn any money we could use for luxury goods.

I'd love to give this headset to my girlfriend since she has done so much for me since we are together and i wasnt able to return much back to her.

Still good look to all the other participants.

Edit: I am not sure if i entered twice (i clicked post reply first and no post of me showed up). Its my first forum post and im a noob when it comes down to using forums.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I have over 100 Hours game play time split across red + blue server.

2. I Live In The USA :).

3. Favorite Pokemon Is Scizor // Headset should be mine in my opinion is because, I'm always have to wear some sort of earbuds or headsets to use my computer for volume due to speakers being in poor condition and computer built in microphone is complete crap. When I Skype People (or any other service like skype), I rather not having them having their ears blown off due to the quality and such. I'm always trying to put spare cash to the side to purchase a decent headset but I always end up using it for other important things. I just think it would be nice to win and not worry about hurting friends and families ears with my crap quality for once and not have to worry about buying a headset in the near future.

4ef1544e56.png

Hi!

My favorite poke is Furret, cuz he ma b.... slave, he's my (hm)slave... and I don't want the headset because most of the time I play on mute!

Thanks anyway Shane, I think you're one of the greatest devs yet! Keep it up!

PS: - Not sucking up. I reeeaaly don't want the headphones, plus I'm sure somebody out there really needs 'em more =)

334 hours on yellow and over 300 on red.

I live in Maryland.

Blastoise has been my favorite since 1994.

Reason why I should win the headphones, Prof Oak told me once that I was a PRO and that is was Revolutionary! I can't give a better deciding factor than that!

Thanks SHANE!

also this bat guy is cool :devil: