Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shane,

I'm now obsessed with PRO!!! My favourite Poke is Sylveon, that thing is just so damn cute and a powerhouse with hypervoice!

My current headset has been broken for the past two months and glue just won't do the job :P

Thanks,

Dj.

My Favorite pokemon is Growlithe. Love dogs and fire has always been my friend.

I dont like to think that i am entitled to anything so thinking i should get this headset over anyone else just isn't me.

But if i where to be picked and awarded the headset i would be eternally grateful. My current headset just broke about 3 days ago now all i have is static whenever i try to listen to anything on it. I think one of the wires broke x.x So currently im playing without any sound and cant even listen to music on my computer.

255320 Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!

My favorite pokemon is Ralts (Gallade) because it reminds me of a child who is able to fully grow up into the person he wants to be :) I also really liked Wally's character and his growth which relates to Ralts as well! I want this headset because I am going off to college soon and it would be nice to have !!

I'm from the Netherlands and my favorite pokemon is eevee, because she is as polyvalent as I am.

I would like this headset 'cause music and gaming are very good friends of mine and with a good sound device I can appreciate them a lot more!

I'm Italian , my favorite Pokemon has always been mudkip , since it was my first pokemon ever, and I have always got on well with this starter .

For the set , well oh my God , I would love to receive it , not having the opportunity to buy one, I hope I can win it , it's a great opportunity to try

1- I have over 70 hours combined on this account

2- I live in North Carolina

3- My favorite pokemon is shinx and its evolutions, also i really need a headset to be able to play games like csgo without people yelling at me for my crap mic. i cri evry tim ;~;.

Anyway thanks for the giveaway m8!!

1. I have 80 hours on my account "Snodia" :P

2. I'm in the US

3. Hmm, I've had many favorites in my life, though I think my top fav is Umbreon. I would like the headset because the current headset I have is half broken and I have to keep it on my desk to even use it, as it would fall off my head if I tried to wear it.

Best of luck to all and thanks Shane for the chance for the headset.

Hi !

1. I live in Canada.

2. My favourite pokemon is Umbreon :3

3. A part of my headset broke so i can't use it anymore, i can't buy another one for the moment, so thats why I would really like to get this headset !

I have more than 150h in game, my IGN is Ichibann.

Thank you !