Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

My favorite pokemon is Jolteon. I should be given the headset 1, because I don't have a headset, and 2 because, playing games outside of PRO, I really have no way of talking to people except through the type chat... that doesn't really work in FPS games, though...

Also, I live in the United States.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi i live in italy

my favourite Pokèmon is Garchomp

i hope this headset can be mine cause i've never had a headset for my pc and i think ill never have enough money to buy it cause here the things are going pritty bad after the eartquake , i hope i can be more luky in this giveaway

Hello Shane, I'm From Egypt,

I have 24+hours of play

My Favorite Pokemon is Pikachu because it's a legend hahah :)

I want the headset because my dad did not want to get it for me xP no more details and i definitely LOVE this ! :Grin:

Helo Shane! My favorite pokemon is Togekiss, because of its ability super luck!! I am not lucky thats why!! :Grin:

I need the headset just to have better gaming experience!

445h play time!!

(i am not sure if i made the post 1st time, thats why i posted again! i am sorry! )

IMG_20180327_012422_575.jpg?width=304&height=540

I live in California, USA

First of all if your reading this and didn't know that Krookodile is the baddest momma jamma of all time!! Then you are about to have your mind blown the fudge up!!! Not only is Krookodile good with the ladies, his Moxie ability allows him to boost his stats up one after another!! Wow this Krookodile is just so talented in so many ways, it has been said that he can flip a bottle even better than Mike Senatore!! People look up to Krookodile for inspiration and he (Male in this case) is known to start trends all over the world! Arceus and the based gods decided that Krookodile was so awesome that he should be born with eyes shaped in the form of black glasses. Now lets take a second to figure something out here, what you're saying is that Krookodile is so cool that not only does he have one pair of black sunglasses on, but you can give him another pair to put on and it will boost his coolness by 20%?!!?! Oh my Arceus, every pokemon in the world better become bug fighting fairy because Krookodile's awesome 20% dark boost amplified by all the one night stand moxie's that he gets a night, Krook must have a power level of over 9000!!!!!

I decided to do this because I was bored and it's my girlfriends birthday but she is taking forever to get ready. I would love a pair of headsets because my old ones broke and I can't afford a new pair for a while. I will be able to talk to my League and pokemon buddies with them :)

Thank you and no drugs were used in the making of this post!