Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

I am from Seattle, Washington in the U.S. My favorite Pokemon is Gengar. I want this headset because all the Lavender town music would sound even creepier than it already is with this headset! Plus it would eliminate all unwanted background noise

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. My gametime: 128+ hours

2. I come from Germany

3. My favourite Pokemon is Escavalier (Typ Bug & Steel) I love this dude, I want to get him in PRO.

This Headset should be mine because I never got a Headset before, i'm just wearing headphones and this headset looks awesome.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check . Check! :Smile: :y:

my game time is roughly 60hrs, game name is Dreyden

im in the united states

my all time favorite pokemon has to be clefable, its just too cute not to love

i would like to have the head since since my current one is near the end of its lifespan

Hello im from Indonesia and 107 hours playtime, my favourite pokemon is scizzor. you should give that headset because until now i still cant catch epic scizzor without headset. maybe if i have that i can get epic scizzor easily :)

1) favorite pokemon? Bulbasaur, cause he's #1. Every team needs an Ace.

2) why do I deserve the headset?

well, I think people on discord are tired of hearing themselves in the background whenever I talk...

In addition... I'm also the only one doing a single wingull challenge of hoenn.. 7 badges so far.. need some dope headphones to go with my gull's shades :Cool:

Edit:

US, gametime 350+

Edit 2:

pls nerf admin max... his muk shouldn't know thunder. kk thnx bai

---------------------------------------

Sometimes you drink the milk.

Sometimes the milk drinks you.

Lesson Learned.

---------------------------------------

I have about 100 hours and I live in USA, so shouldn't be a problem.

and I have so many favorite pokemon, but if I have to pick one, probably greninja :Grin:

and the headset should be mine cause my current ones are breaking on me so I need new ones :Frown: