Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to settle for just one, but one of my very favourites would have to be Bulbasaur. I was also lucky enough to catch a clone during the event (thank you very much for that!).

I would like the headset because mine broke a while ago and I need a replacement. This would also be a huge upgrade over the last one.

Hello ^^ I came from Indonesia. My favourite pokemon is Skrelp, i dont know why, i love this pokemon so much and have been searching for 2 days.

You should give me that headset, because it will be amazing to hear those pokemons sounds with that thing.

Thank you for this giveaway event, it will help us alot

Hi my name is Jorge and im from Argentina. i have 33 hours played and My favorite pokemon is magnemite because i work with electronic and the headset is because in my country the things are not very good. People fight themselves and with my work i can only affort the rent and food for me and my family (wife and son). I have a low gama celphone and a i7 pc (from past 4 years) and i dont have that money. Here the dollar is $15 = 1u$ so that headphones here are near 5k pesos ( 5k pesos is the money to eat 1 family in 15 days). i dont want to touch your heart but i must explain why i want this headphones.

Thanks Staff :y:

SORRY FOR THE BAD INGLISH :Cool: