Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

Hey Shane!

I am from USA and my favorite pokemon is Hydreigon. They are my favorite pokemon because they weren't in the origional red and blue gameboy games and I enjoy the addition of fairy and new pokemon to the original games. That and because dragons are my favorite creatures in existence. I would like to win this headset because my brother and I voice chat almost everyday to keep in touch and I would give it to him because his headset just broke.

Sincerely,

Team Cosmic Senior Member

DaethWish

.eJwVycENgCAMQNFdGIACGlC3IdigCVBC68m4u3r5h_9udY2iNnWIdN4A9pMTjV2z0IgZdSbKBWM_WSeqEEViOio2YXA2mMUEb_0UVres3vxrsv6L--gXC1g7FaQ2696yel5MFiNe.kkSUoyVR7xOnZWu742tixdLHoYc.png?width=400&height=172

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have over 400 hours of play time

My favorite Pokemon is magikarp. Magikarp possess multitude of symbolism that fascinates me the most. One of which is how we should do our best in lives to become discerning of gold coronation or in his case evolving into gyarados.

I just want to participate in this giveaway to take my chances of winning the headset. I think I deserve it because I spend a lot of time online streaming, chatting with friends and a music lover.

Thanks

P.S : I live in the sandy lonely deserts of Saudi Arabia

my fav poke is beldum

“greatness of beldum"

Before you were born,

And were still too tiny for

The human eye to see,

You won the race for life

From among 720 poke competitors.

And yet,

How fast you have forgotten

Your strength,

When your very existence

Is proof of your greatness.

You were born a winner,

A warrior,

One who defied the odds

By surviving the most gruesome

Battle of them all.

And now that you are a metagross,

Why do you even doubt victory

Against smaller numbers,

And wider margins?

The only walls that exist,

Are those you have placed in your mind.

And whatever obstacles you conceive,

Exist only because you have forgotten

What you have already

Achieved.

please beldum lets hope shane give away that headphone to ur lover (Sshadow) :Heart:

sincerely from Sshadow

hello

i'm from indonesia my favorite pokemon is snorlax ^^ , but that's pokemon always sleeping and that's make me crazy ,

ooh yeah why i need headset?, because i have a plan ,

The worst plan unthinkable of my life :devil: , i will put on the headset to snorlax and i will raised the voice full, and i hope snorlax wake up and his eyes wide open hahahah . . . Lol XD

ok thats all joke -,- , don't be so serious ok ^^,

but for real , why i need that's headset?

why 0_0 ?

why -,-?

seriously you asking why?

hmm..

because i want it , yeah i want it, yeah i really really want it :Shy:

nothing special for my reason anyway , i just try to be honest to my mind

so i need that's headset cause i want it ^^

by the way thanks for this chance, i appreciate that

So bye bye and :thanks:

thanks for this game

thanks for this chance

thanks for anything

i really really appreciate this game and i enjoy it , we enjoy it, all enjoy it ^^

so Bye bye again

Hey Shane, I'm from Malaysia and currently I have 340 hours of in game playtime

Favourite pokemon? Definitely Munchlax! Why would I say so? Well, I simply like to eat foods and sleep all day long without feeling guilty. That's what I do on daily basis. Just kidding. I'm a foody guy (not gluttonous) and I simply find comfort in foods. I have traveled to some European countries, Middle East and Asian countries in search for something that I could put it as 'worthy' meal, and I've found my love at last. It's something called Dwali, a traditional Middle Eastern savoury that I can simply eat it every day yummm. Only moms with the highest and finest level of cookery can prepare the meal. Worth every single bit of penny spent. I do have a dream where I can sit idly on my comfort chair and eat whatever comes to my mind :Angel:

Also, I probably have the best Snorlax in yellow server with 30 attack and 31 hp (no kidding). Check out the trade section :Cool:

I'd love to have the headset because I have a sister who happens to be a hardcore gamer (even way hardcore than me -.-). She's playing League of Legends by the way and her favourite champion is Vayne. The other day, I secretly snucked into her bedroom, and took one of her gaming keyboard since I don't have one. I brought it to my friend's house. Well, we had a 'minor' accident while I was staying a night at my friend's house and the keyboard was broken. You wouldn't never wish to know how fierce and diabolic my sister became when she knew about this. I hope if I can win this, I'd give it to my sister in return for her broken keyboard. Hopefully she won't get angry with me anymore :Cry:

Sorry for the long essay.

[glow=red]Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.[/glow]

1. Just reached 6 hours!

2. Located in the freest Country of the World, the god ol' United States

3. My favorite pokemon would have to be Archeops, it really helped me beat my friends in BW and the first to lvl 100. I would like the headset because I have never had one, and it seems like it would be fun.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Gengar, He just looks so cool aswell as one of my favorite pokemon to use in battle.. Also why i think "i should" win this headset. i dont think i "should" win but i want a shot at the win, i love pc gaming but cant afford a good headset so i have to use my iPhone to talk to people while i play which does get quite annoying hope i have a chance :)

also i live in the US (Pennsylvania)

and have just reached 57hours

Hey guys, I am doing another giveaway, since the last one went so well.

Arepip won the Gaming Mouse from before, now I am giving away the following headset valued at around $210 USD.

This time it will be a 7.1 Gaming Headset (STRIX 7.1) from Asus.

hero.png

You can check more details on the Headset here.

https://www.asus.com/Headphones-Headsets/STRIX_71/

To enter it is rather easy, just like my last give away, you just need to do the following!

1. Be sure you have over 5 Hours Gameplay time.

2. Be in a country where I can send it to you in the mail (for example, I can not post to North Korea, but I can post to almost the whole world)

3. Tell me your Favourite Pokemong andddddd why this headset should be yours in a post on this thread.

4. Do not double post (Even with Alt Accounts), I will check .

This will be drawn on my live twitch stream (

) around the 14th of September. Details to watch that will be provided closer to the date.

Good luck everyone!