Shanes Giveaway: 7.1 Gaming Headset

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. 78 hours.

2. Canada ("Sorry", maple syrup, moose playing hockey).

3. Scyther is my favourite pokemon.

I don't have the money for nice headphones so I used the old one from those old Motorola flip phones my dad used to own. My friend and I play PRO all the time and it would be awesome to talk on skype without the sound cutting in and out from the cheap wires and sound quality.

Cheers Shane!

355 hours gameplay.

morroco.

my favorite pokemon is my scizor because he's a great sweeper and when i was hunting him i got a s.squirtle tho^^

i dont have enough money to buy nice headphones like those u got there .. it's great to play or watch movies with high quality :Heart:

good luck for all players.

You are not killing time, it's time killing you.

Guest SugarRed9

:thanks: For this give away~

My favorite pokemon is skitty :3 Skitty is so cutee xD

I would like to win this headset because my current one is falling apart and being held together with ducktape xD

Thanks again for having this awesome giveaway~ :Heart:

Guest Umitoni

Chilean here!

Favourite Pokemon: Blastoise

I believe this headset should be mine because I've never had one, and I could really use one!

89 hours of gameplay. I love this game!! hehe

My favorite Pokemon is Ditto because is small and purple, and it looks sort of like a piece of playdough.

This headset should be mine because I don't like to play while my neighbors are .... you now "having some fun" so I don't want to listen to them, and because are extremely expensive for me. I've never ever had any kind of gamer headset, what I do to talk to my friends is that I plug in an old rockband microphone to my pc so I can talk to them is kind of funny if you ask me looks like I'm singing some kind of song hehe. So yeah those are just the main reasons of the why I want the headset. :Grin: :thanks: By the way, I'm from Mexico, but I'm living on the states right now. Denver, to be more specific. :Ambivalent: