RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Re: RUKittenMe??? and JustKittenU!!! ~Yellow server~ Recruiting /o/

<t>Hi guys, Been on the server for a few months, saw how nice people in RUKittenMe were and decided to submit and app.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? 2-10pm est, sometimes later.<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? hunt rare pokemon<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....)? dogs for sure =)<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? top 10 in pvp, complete dex, all legendaries caught<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? Have met a lot of cool people in RUKittenMe and want to chill with them.<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord? Sure.</t>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Apros"><s>

</s><POST content="334008"><s></s>334008<e></e></POST> Hi guys, Been on the server for a few months, saw how nice people in RUKittenMe were and decided to submit and app.<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time? 2-10pm est, sometimes later.<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro? hunt rare pokemon<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....)? dogs for sure =)<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? top 10 in pvp, complete dex, all legendaries caught<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? Have met a lot of cool people in RUKittenMe and want to chill with them.<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord? Sure.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey you have been accepted :3 Welcome to the pack, and check your pms for further instructions! :)</r>

<r>Best guild out there! <E>:Cool:</E></r>

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Unbind"><s>

</s><POST content="334018"><s></s>334018<e></e></POST> Best guild out there! <E>:Cool:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks unbind :* <E>:Heart:</E> Means a lot ;-;<br/>

<QUOTE author="Sagemode001"><s>

</s><POST content="334758"><s></s>334758<e></e></POST> hey are you still recruitin?<br/>

I would like to join if possible<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi! nice to meet you! Would you mind filling out this survey so we can get to know you better? Thanks :3<br/>

<br/>

1. What is your current play time?<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro?<br/>

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O</r>

<t>1. What is your current play time? <br/>

422h 43m<br/>

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3 <br/>

Rare Hunting<br/>

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) : <br/>

Doge<br/>

4. What are your goals in pro? <br/>

Pokedex primarily, rares/shinies secondly<br/>

Ive just gotten back into pro after a long hiatus and want to join one of the more populated/active guilds on the server<br/>

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O<br/>

yes</t>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Xalamance"><s>

</s><POST content="336977"><s></s>336977<e></e></POST> 1. What is your current play time? <br/>

422h 43m<br/>

Rare Hunting<br/>

Doge<br/>

Pokedex primarily, rares/shinies secondly<br/>

Ive just gotten back into pro after a long hiatus and want to join one of the more populated/active guilds on the server<br/>

yes<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey welcome :) You have been accepted! Please check your pms for more info <E>:Grin:</E></r>

<r><COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>1. What is your current play time?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>I played for 413h :3<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Hunt. Nothing beats the feeling of coming back to PC and see sync didn't fail on that epic pokemon :D Leveling it up and EV training it is the 2nd favorite thing.<br/>

Battling probably 3rd.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Can't decide. I have 4 cats, 2 dogs xD maybe cats.<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>4. What are your goals in pro?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Top 10 in the ladder (PVP). Been watching a lot of youtube content (pvp battles). Been learning more and more about the pvp, pokemons etc. I've also read a lot of articles, one of them the known PRO Bible.<br/>

I currently played only 1 game in PVP this new season (1 win 18 rating), because I don't feel yet prepared (i'm trying to get more pokemon I feel I need to be the more competitive I can).<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>If it is to join a guild, I want to join the best. No more no less. Just the best. I see the guild ladder, RUKittenMe is in the 1st place.. I go play and all I see are players with that cute symbol above their heads :3 I go to youtube watch some battles and see SugarRed9 and DasCurry (members of the guild) creating great content of PVP battles.. So, ofcourse I wanna join. Seems well organized, and seems to have the best players of yellow server participating.. To be the best, be with the best. :)<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>"<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>When you apply, let me know that it's you from youtube :) Thanks for the comment btw ^^ Means alot x3<e></e></COLOR>"<br/>

<B><s></s>Here I am mr Blitzjuggernaut aka SugarRed9 :p<e></e></B><e>

</e></SPOILER></r>

Guest SugarRed9

<r><QUOTE author="Pilfyr"><s>

</s><POST content="337325"><s></s>337325<e></e></POST> <COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>1. What is your current play time?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>I played for 413h :3<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Hunt. Nothing beats the feeling of coming back to PC and see sync didn't fail on that epic pokemon :D Leveling it up and EV training it is the 2nd favorite thing.<br/>

Battling probably 3rd.<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Can't decide. I have 4 cats, 2 dogs xD maybe cats.<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>4. What are your goals in pro?<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>Top 10 in the ladder (PVP). Been watching a lot of youtube content (pvp battles). Been learning more and more about the pvp, pokemons etc. I've also read a lot of articles, one of them the known PRO Bible.<br/>

I currently played only 1 game in PVP this new season (1 win 18 rating), because I don't feel yet prepared (i'm trying to get more pokemon I feel I need to be the more competitive I can).<br/>

<e></e></B><br/>

<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3<e></e></COLOR><br/>

<B><s></s>If it is to join a guild, I want to join the best. No more no less. Just the best. I see the guild ladder, RUKittenMe is in the 1st place.. I go play and all I see are players with that cute symbol above their heads :3 I go to youtube watch some battles and see SugarRed9 and DasCurry (members of the guild) creating great content of PVP battles.. So, ofcourse I wanna join. Seems well organized, and seems to have the best players of yellow server participating.. To be the best, be with the best. :)<e></e></B><br/>

<br/>

<SPOILER><s>

</s>"<COLOR color="#00FFFF"><s></s>When you apply, let me know that it's you from youtube :) Thanks for the comment btw ^^ Means alot x3<e></e></COLOR>"<br/>

<B><s></s>Here I am mr Blitzjuggernaut aka SugarRed9 :p<e></e></B><e>

</e></SPOILER><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hey friend :) Nice too see you! You have been accepted to RuKittenMe :) Please check your pms for further information!!!!!!!!!!!!</r>

<t>1. What is your current play time? <br/>

221hours 14min<br/>

Catching rares pokemon <br/>

Dogs<br/>

Catch rares pokemon/shinies and finish the pokedex <br/>

I want to join a popular/active guild <br/>