RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

[mention]pokehunterfarid[/mention], do you mind answering the first quesitons in this thread?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

how to go to sinnoh region? First of all you need to finish all the 3 regions before moving to this step then you need to talk with a woman whos name is Symphonia in Saffron City.. then she will ask you for a challenge and you must show her a Starmie in your team. and then she will want to challenge you. then you must have illumise in your pkmn team and go for second challenge with a guy called Indragirl and you need to face her in a battle too. 1 minute you will be losing in the battle so you need to hold up on the battle too, after holding up and winning the battle you need a nidoran and you need to evolve it to Nidoking and then go to new mauville with your Nidoking. you need to face again a guy whos called Nova and he will ask if you have Nidoking, after winning go to National Park and talk with Novi and show him nidoqueen. after this you will need go in Olivine city and you need Onix in your team and talk with a guy called oswald. AFTER ALL this you need to trade CLAMPERL while Holding a deepseatooth (Not sure if i misspelled) then you go to hoenn league and fight a boss called Hannah.after winning Hannah you ready to go to sinnoh... thats how you go to sinnoh.

[mention]pokehunterfarid[/mention], those were the questions XD not my signature

~Questionnaire~

~We have a small questionnaire we would like you to fill out so we can get to know you better :3~

\o It would be awesome if you include this in your application o/

1. What is your current play time?

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

4. What are your goals in pro?

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O

Nyaaaa!!!~ :thanks:

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

game play: 87 hours game play

favorite things in PRO: catching shinny if i can evolving my pkmn and trying to finish always my mission. i like helping by the way if i can :)

cat or dogs? : wow i had a dog but i like any animals :(

goals in PRO: trying to finish all regions and then help people on this game.

why it like to join your Guild: your Guild name is fantastic lol and one of the best Guilds as i have heard.

would you be able to join a discord? : i would try my best as any player too i guess :)

[mention]pokehunterfarid[/mention] are you currently online?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I would like to join my discord is king777392#4525

My play time is 320 hours

My favourite thing is bosses and attempt pvp i need to get better

Catssss

Nothing atm as I've done with everything hopefully one day I could help with guild pvp

Because I would just like to

Hello, Im looking for a fun active guild on YELLOW server to join.

Current play time:232 hrs. +

Favorite thing to do in PRO: meeting/catching new pokes and training them hard.

Cats or Dogs?? i love animals, i had 2 dogs

Goals in PRO? to be the best that no one ever was...lol

Why join?? I want to be part of a guild to enhance the game, and you guys seem like a good group, & Yes i can join discord.