75 hours atm

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

Hunting Pokemons and pvp

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Cats

4. What are your goals in pro?

Be good at pvp and Catch them all

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

Im looking for an active and friendly guild and new Friends ;)

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O

sure

[mention]EckvanSpeck[/mention], we are looking for people who have a little bit more hours and who choose yellow as their primary server; meaning I have to sadly no. :) Have a nice day!

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Can I join your guild. I have 150 hours in game

mind explaining why do you have just 150 hours after 9 months?

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your current play time? 257h

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro: Mostly getting to farm pokemon for pvp and such.

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) Cats

4. What are your goals in pro? my goal is to be ranked 1st in pvp or somewhere in the top list. I also want to have fun and get every single pokemon in the game available :)

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? Im looking for a guild for a while now and when I saw your post I wanted to apply immediately. I also need friendly ppl to chat with and maybe battle with guildies together :).

I can also get discord for you guys!!!

[mention]mbtj3[/mention], no.

• What is your current play time?: 1083 hours.

• What is your favorite thing to do in PRO?: Meet people, have fun, enjoy the game, learn :D

• Cats or Dogs?: Kitten :3

• What are your goals in PRO?: Complete the Pokédex and be better in PvP.

• Why do you wish to join our pack?: Because I'm an active user, and in this guild there are people I know.

• Would you be able to join Discord: Yes!, Klumb3r#6117

If you accept me, I will respond with pleasure to the interrogation :Smile:

[mention]Klumb3r[/mention], come in-game so I can invite you :3 and sent you the discord invite link via PM :smile:

still looking ~~