RUKittenMe ~Yellow server~ open recruitment /o/

Xrevolutionx94

Answering your questions:

1. 217 hours

2. Training pokes and hunting epics xD

3. Cats =)))))

4. I want to own all epic pokes having in dex :D

5. Having a chance to learn some wonderful experiences and make friend with legendary players in guild :)

That's all about me :D , hope to be a member of your guild.

bump~

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

bump~

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1. What is your current play time?

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

Hang with friends and "be the very best like no one ever was"

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Cats

4. What are your goals in pro?

To be a new me again and leave the past to have fun

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

RUKittenMe x3 because you guys are the best of the best

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :D

Yes: sanzygamer05#7155

Screenshot_2017-07-07-01-40-21.png.7c3e80adf6174b0de63c24cc027498b8.png

[mention]1Ghostfaze0[/mention], you can think of an answer yourself; we don't want people who are changing their servers, people who are parts of other guilds, people with that low hours and a general attitude of starting things. Answer is a clear: never.

:Grin: Hi everyone i have been playing the game for a while its been great and i am hooked up i love it , I am looking for an active guild and i see that this guild has some really nice and polite guildmembers :Angel: and i think this would be a great guild to join and to step my game up since i am trying to get into competitive pokemon battles in the server.

1) My current playtime is 55hours and 18mins (however this is an account i made after my main to get into the pvp stage serious cause on my other account named LunarDust i was not serious with it i played on 560 hours so hopefully that counts)

2) Well i cant really choose one thing but i would say i am between hunting perfect pokemons and ev training them.

3) Cats or Dogs is this even a serious question ? Of course Cat i already own my own fluffy cat in real life named Mickey.

4)Hmmm my goals in Pro well since its a game i would have to say that primarily must be fun however i would love to learn to make my own Pvp pokemon and strategies and stuff thats what i am currently working on.

5)And last but certainly not least why i wanna join. Well pretty simple THE CUTE SKITTY ICON , the really polite and helpful members i talked with some of them all were brilliant , and i just want to play in a large community if i may say cause is lot more fun , the larger and nicer the guild the better time we all have playing the game :Heart-eyes:

Well thanks for taking the time to read everything i wrote and hopefully you contact me in game and let me know if i can join or not .

Hi guys, I'm hoping to join a community that loves to chat to each other alot and help each other. I definitely love the idea of joining the kitty kat family.

1. What is your current play time?

300 hours!

2. What is your favorite thing to do in pro :3

Hunt rare pokemon and PVP

3. Cats or Dogs??? (this is most important....) :OOO

Meow

4. What are your goals in pro?

Make friends, complete my pokedex, get high rank in pvp and become a pokemon master.

5. Why do you wish to join our pack? x3

I would love to join a friendly community of people who just want to have fun and help each other. I enjoy helping other players and offering advice. It would be also nice to have some big kittys to help me when i'm in a jam.

EXTRA CREDIT: Would you be able to join discord :O

Yupyupyup

Thanks in advance guys, I hope you let me join! :D

[mention]timsley[/mention] / [mention]RedToucan[/mention] <3 welcome both of you :3