PvP started without my permission.

A person on my friend list pvp me without any confirmation pop-up on my part. I was just walking and suddenly the battle started. Right prior to that I was pretty laggy (occasionally unable to move my character and interact with NPCs so I spammed the buttons a lot but it was on another map than when we started pvp). As I am pretty new to the game and not sure how this all work, I don't know if this is a bug or not. If it is I think it really need to be fixed.

When I told the person I didn't want to PvP, he said "let's finish" so I just randomly spammed my little ones for him to finish me off (I would still lose even if I do try though), I didn't know that the battle result would be permanently counted. If the game asked me about the PvP I would surely reject. Does this lost have any affect on my process? I know it sounds unreasonable but I'm kind of a perfectionist and this "lost" has been stuck on my mind and very much hinder my current enjoyment with this lovely game. =(

Is there a way to disable PvP (automatically reject any PvP invitation)? If there isn't, I think a feature like that would be nice.

261777 A person on my friend list pvp me without any confirmation pop-up on my part. I was just walking and suddenly the battle started. Right prior to that I was pretty laggy (occasionally unable to move my character and interact with NPCs so I spammed the buttons a lot but it was on another map than when we started pvp). As I am pretty new to the game and not sure how this all work, I don't know if this is a bug or not. If it is I think it really need to be fixed.

When I told the person I didn't want to PvP, he said "let's finish" so I just randomly spammed my little ones for him to finish me off (I would still lose even if I do try though), I didn't know that the battle result would be permanently counted. If the game asked me about the PvP I would surely reject. Does this lost have any affect on my process? I know it sounds unreasonable but I'm kind of a perfectionist and this "lost" has been stuck on my mind and very much hinder my current enjoyment with this lovely game. =(

Is there a way to disable PvP (automatically reject any PvP invitation)? If there isn't, I think a feature like that would be nice.

Players need to accept battle or click find match for pvp.

You possible click it without noticed. However, I will moved it to proper place if it really bug or something.

Players need to accept battle or click find match for pvp.

You possible click it without noticed. However, I will moved it to proper place if it really bug or something.

Thank you for your reply.

I am pretty sure there was no confirmation pop-up, only my character walking on the screen. My hand wasn't even on my mouse, all I was doing is pressing 'S' for my character to move down then suddenly the battle started. I got confused for a while thinking it was a wild pokemon. :D:

I thought friends were trusted and can start pvp one-sided and that the guy added me only to start pvp that way so I unfriended him. :Cry: Pe-something, if you are reading this, I am sorry for thinking badly of you. :D:

I think there need a way to disable pvp. I got pvp invitation from some guy in fancy cloth right after I got my very first pokemon. If this wasn't a bug I am very sure I don't want an accident like this to happen again. Also to avoid potential trolling and people fishing new players.

Maybe you were the one who sent him a battle request while checking the options in the friendlist and didn't notice.

I had something similar happening to me before. I wanted to inspect someone and accidentally asked him for a trade. I only realised that after the trade window showed up. :Crazy:

[CENTER][I]"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is Alchemy's First Law of Equivalent Exchange."[/I][/CENTER]