Solution About Bots Serious

Slaaaark

1. 1.

Yo . I have an idea on how to make bots dissapear xd . In some games i played in the past they made you answer a question or click something every 30minutes (or something simillar) to verify you are not a bot . And before you say me some people will get annoyed by that ,[glow=red]ill say again[/glow] dont make it seem like an antibot test , make it like a reward for people that stay on for some time. ( if you are online for 30 minutes or more you can make a ''click'' every 30 minutes to gain a small reward) and before you say ''what reward? that cant happen'' , [glow=red]ill say again[/glow] make like dig rewards or something with different chances ( maybe without fossils ) . In that way people will like the free reward+get motivated to play more and you ll also have a way to stop bots . ( And plz , dig items are worthless , like everyone has like 20+ evo items he/she will never use or sell, so economy wont change a bit if you add that) .

So i think my idea is rly good xD :Cool:

Anyway its far better than people getting random banned many times for being suspected ( without evidence , even if they are innocent)

[glow=red]Because bots ruins the game and the economy[/glow] so please consider it xD :devil: :devil:

Botters would just code something to bypass this system. Not only that, do you even know how long it would take for our single coder to impliment. Shane's amazing (just look at this amazing game) but a good antibotting system can take a team of coders a while to code and botters have been known to bypass those. Botting sucks, it really does, but its a part of every mmo, even one with the personel and budget to get/create an antibotting solution. The best thing to do is just let the GMs take care of it, they know what they are doing, they have way of finding bots. Just report anything you see and they will look into it.

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

Our GMs are fantastic at discovering botters. The botters usually make themselves pretty obvious and are dealt with accordingly. If you do spot a botter, as superpichu999 said, please post a report in this forum!

digitsig.png

Check out these useful links!

Live Chat| Game Guides | General Support | Bug Report

<i></i>

[glow=white]

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others.

<i>[/glow]</i>

Well Inspirateur , bots definitely ruin the economy . if a bot come to me for example and give me 30m for some epic pokes i can do whatever i want with the economy ingame which in not healthy .

Also Digit no point to discover a bot after 1month or so , since it will have already give tons of money to people .

263736 Also Digit no point to discover a bot after 1month or so , since it will have already give tons of money to people .

They will most likely be caught by then. Like others have said, PRO's GM team are great at finding and dealing with bots.

Your initial suggestion (The captcha every 30~ minutes) would completely ruin the experience in my opinion. Players shouldn't have to fill one in all the time because of a few botters.

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

meh filing something like that would take max 10sec ... its like 0 time . also few bots? ( lol xD ) even if they were only 3 . if each one of the 3 make like 20m and give away before caught then theres a problem :P . And there are a lot of bots in the past that have done that before getting banned :P

Seems like you have zero idea at what a bot is. A "bot" is a program that automates in-game actions via dynamic scripting.

Dynamic scripting means the "bot" would act differently according to what it's "facing" each time. If we're talking about battles, a certain script could be written that says "run away from anything unless it's a shiny". If we're talking about EV's another script could be "fight x pokemon until the DEF EV count is 126/252"

Having said this, it's both easy and hard to spot bots. Since bots work via scripts, it's easy to see if the "player" is moving into a certain pattern or walking in a certain way (like walking straight while most of us just do road stunts cuz stunts is lyf and we secretly wanted to become drift kings).

There's quite a lot to scripting actually, it's also quite a fun thing if you're into coding, but you're risking a lot if you manage to write a good script and put it into action. A lot of botters count on their second/third/fourth account and keep botting but if they're spotted an IP ban (IP range ban to be exact) is issued which does not allow them to connect into gameservers anymore. The only way to spot botting is just by taking a look at their movements and actions actually, as far as i know there's not any other software that "counters" botting software, but since i'm not educated on that matter i might as well be wrong.

Hope this little wall of text enlightens some people about what botting is. Remember, knowing things is always fine, but don't make any actions you will regret later. ;)

Check my Mall!

Personally if your new to MMO, pretty much every MMO game out there has BOTTERS or whatever systems they used, so its nothing new to MMO worlds these days.

We should appreciated Shane and the rest of the crew for their hard work to keep this game running.

Of course there be heaps of bots, for a "Fan Made Game" with no source of profit income for a Free To Play game.

All we can do is what everyone's been suggesting report it on forum with solid evidences and let the GM continue on with their hard work catching these botters, they have been doing fantastic job trying to keep this game as clean as possible.

As we continue supporting PRO with funds this game has long way to grow, there will always be room for improvement so just be patient and enjoy this incredible game while we can :Shy: