Bug Maybe I dont know ?

Babasti

Hello,

So gonna try to hold it quickly..

1Month ago or a bit more I did the Train quest in Hoenn ( With the Disc in Pokecenter ) to travel faster around.

Everything was fine until 5Minutes ago i logged in And used it to go to Mauville.

Straight when i arrived i was going to New Mauville to search for Lt.Surge i wanted to do the Boss quickly.

And then weird things happend. The whole quest which i had done before got "reseted?" Can´t use the Train in Pokemon Centres anymore.

Have do to the whole quest again which is kinda annoaying.

Any Fix ? If not atleast u know now theres a bug ? :D

263646 Hello,

So gonna try to hold it quickly..

1Month ago or a bit more I did the Train quest in Hoenn ( With the Disc in Pokecenter ) to travel faster around.

Everything was fine until 5Minutes ago i logged in And used it to go to Mauville.

Straight when i arrived i was going to New Mauville to search for Lt.Surge i wanted to do the Boss quickly.

And then weird things happend. The whole quest which i had done before got "reseted?" Can´t use the Train in Pokemon Centres anymore.

Have do to the whole quest again which is kinda annoaying.

Any Fix ? If not atleast u know now theres a bug ? :D

Join the live chat (link in my signature) and ask for a content scripter to help you. Alternative: redo the quest.

The previous quest had to be remade from the ground up because of certain big issues, so the new quest details and requirements will not be in all player's game information.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.