[Hoenn] Teleport Quest again, but without NPC's ?

Sulux

1. 1.

hey,

i know that i must do the teleport quest again if i go into new mauville but i cant do it because i have no npc's.

i have seen the npc's in new mauville entrance but if i go downstairs ti new mauville i have no barrier and no npc's.

unbenannt-4lfuvq.jpg unbenannt-3dojuu.jpg

unbenannt-45ju02.png

do oyu make a server reboot or anythink since my last post ?

today i can use the teleports again without doing the teleport quest again.

maybe i can do the quest now again if i go into nem mauville to hunt pokemon but i dont know if i want try this again :D

unbenannt-45ju02.png

i dont know why but one day later i can teleport again without doing the quest again.

maybe if i go now into new mauville i must do the quest again and maybe i have again no npc's but i dont wanna gi into new mauville to test it.

unbenannt-45ju02.png

266640 i dont know why but one day later i can teleport again without doing the quest again.

maybe if i go now into new mauville i must do the quest again and maybe i have again no npc's but i dont wanna gi into new mauville to test it.

If you completed the quest before, you shouldn't have to do it again (but if you went too far, you will have to continue with the quest). It's just that during the first few hours the quest was reopened, the NPCs were resetting everyone's quest, which has been fixed weeks ago now. For the few that visited New Mauville during that time, another piece of code was added this weekend to fix the issue users who already completed the quest had.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.