I would like to sell my 75 different shinies :D(only if someone takes them all)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I would like to sell my 73 different shinies :D(only if someone takes them all)

<t>is that matter?i dont sell each only 73 together...if u want tho pm me ingame to see iv's</t>

Re: I would like to sell my 73 different shinies :D(only if someone takes them all)

<t>Are one of you gents the holder of the S Umbreon i caught? I miss it :(</t>

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️

<r><QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>

</s><POST content="269663"><s></s>269663<e></e></POST> Are one of you gents the holder of the S Umbreon i caught? I miss it :(<e>
</e></QUOTE>

i didnt understand the whole msg...i think that u talk about aymanex15 tho xD</r>

<r><QUOTE author="SirChancelot"><s>

</s><POST content="269663"><s></s>269663<e></e></POST> Are one of you gents the holder of the S Umbreon i caught? I miss it :(<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Wb chancelot, my guildmate who won it in auction still has it. Mustaches</r>

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

Re: I would like to sell my 74 different shinies :D(only if someone takes them all)

<r><QUOTE author="MegaFlygon"><s>

</s><POST content="270813"><s></s>270813<e></e></POST> Nice collection if i had the cash i would buy them all <E>:Grin:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE>

Ty mate..haha i feel u..and i dont think in the near future they are going to be sold..pm me if u want tho..u may have some pokes i am searching for a discount!!(dont comment my english pls <E>:Crazy:</E> )</r>

I'm glad mustaches stayed true to umbreon :Grin:

Did he ever get that shiny milotic?

Hi I'm Chance. I have a hard time Dealing with people. If you think I'm being rude or short please just understand That I'm weird as heck and that its probably me and not you. 
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If you would like to commission me for Pixel Art Character Sprites next to your favorite Pokemon PM me on discord
SirChancelot#9800

❤️Support me here if ya want❤️